Cautiously, quietly announcing...

Dimbo

Wishing on a star
Reaction score
Well I decided to take the plunge and announce my :bfp:

I misacrried at 6+1 on 7th January. We got straight back to trying, and got a positive at 9 dpo on internet cheapy, followed by a nice little line on a superdrug at 10 dpo on 3rd February.

I wasn't prepared to accept these though (spoken like a true poas-aholic!) so waited until today, 14dpo, and I got this:

https://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad317/KermitandFozzy/February%202010/IMG_3937w.jpg

Can't deny that one!

So here I am, making it official. We have a lot of little milestones to get past before we get too excited, namely the 6-7 week mark, and then we'll book an early scan at about 8 weeks. Then we'll begin to get excited. Until then w are taking every day as it comes, and being thankful that we are one day further on.

Fingers tightly crossed this is our sticky one, or as Hobnob says, our take home baby :cloud9:

Congratulations....heres to a happy and healthy 9 mths for you....

Tina x x

Congratulations. I can imagine you are very worried about whether or not this bubz is a sticky one and I really feel for you. Your very lucky to fall pregnant so quickly! I wish you loads and loads of luck and I pray this a sticky one for you!!

Heres to a H&H 9months hunxxxxxx:hugs:

You know how delighted all your girlies are for you my sweetness :hugs:

Here are some more :yipee: and this will be your take home baby, I just know it....:friends:

xxx

so so so so happy for you both sweetheart :hugs: many congratulations x x

Congratulations! sending you lots and lots of super sticky baby glue! x
:dust::dust::dust:

I'm so so pleased for you and Mr Dimbo :wohoo:

I just know that this will be your take home baby hunny :)

Congratulations. Heres to a healthy and happy nine months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->