Cautiously saying hello

Mrnmrsm

TTC#2
Reaction score
Found out I was pregnant 10dpo but kinda not introduced myself due to not wanting to jinx anything.
Anyway I’ve just took a digi and it’s 3+ so I think I can relax abit.

Attachments

• E2133787-397E-4A67-9EB6-A26965FDECB6.jpg
    E2133787-397E-4A67-9EB6-A26965FDECB6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations! It feels so surreal when that positive shows up, doesn't it? Almost like you can't believe the results. Even after I got my positive I continued to take tests here and there because I still couldn't believe it! May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy :)

:wave: Congratulations!

It's so hard to get your hopes up this early on, isn't it? What makes it worse for me is that I have zero symptoms when I'm pregnant so I spend the entirety of the first semester expecting the worst :(

Congratulations! I have been testing a lot too ;) Currently 3+6weeks and got 2-3weeks on cb digi so now I really believe that I am pregnant!

Congrats!!! It's hard to not be cautious in the early days, they can be SO nerve wracking! I'm finally getting a little more comfortable having seen my tests darken considerably and seeing as how they are similar if not darker than with my DD at the same DPO. I'm ready to hit full-on symptoms though (aside from my digestive symptoms I've been having lol).

I’m with you with the awful digestive system 😑 I can’t cope with the trapped wind!

Congratulations! I am cautiously optimistic too. I've taken lots of tests and am happy they're getting darker so I know it isn't a chemical, but I'm still worried. I've had a miscarriage before both my successful pregnancies (like my body needs a short practice run) so am holding my breath and hoping this one sticks. I wish all of us a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

I’m with you with the awful digestive system 😑 I can’t cope with the trapped wind!
Ugh the trapped wind is the worst! It hurts and keeps waking me up at night lol. Not cool.

Congratulations! I am cautiously optimistic too. I've taken lots of tests and am happy they're getting darker so I know it isn't a chemical, but I'm still worried. I've had a miscarriage before both my successful pregnancies (like my body needs a short practice run) so am holding my breath and hoping this one sticks. I wish all of us a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

This seems to be like my body too!

I have an early miscarriage the may before I fell pregnant with my son in the July and this time I had a chemical in January before getting my bfp the end of March.

I’ve actually only just realised it’s fell the same timing as my little boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->