cb advanced digital ovulation test vs first response daily digital ovulation

mamaof1 ttc2

Reaction score
Please excuse the long title, this is my first post. I apologize in advance if I have posted this wrong just looking for a quick answer from you fellow ttcers.

Have any of you used the clearblue advanced digital ovulation test 10 ct and the first response daily digital ovulation test 20ct side by side at the same time?

Every first response ovulation test I've used have all been negative. But I started testing both tests at the same time and day. I started testing 3days after the removal of my iud (I started spotting the same day it was removed and had the mirena in for 3 and a half years with absolutely no periods at all) .

The first day I had the O on the clearblue and a - on the FR. I forgot to test that next day, and started back testing the following day. That day I got the high fertility blinking smile, - again for FR. I had the same results for the next 2 days, I tested twice those days. Once in the morning and the next ones ( CB & FR ) around 6 pm. That being yesterday.

Now today, when I tested around 6am I got the blinking smile for CB and of course - FR. I tested once again around 2pm, and got my smile!! The one that stays for 2 days since I've reached my peak.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them? All neg on the first response daily digital, but smiley on the clearblue advanced digital?

I had gotten the blinking smile on my 2nd test and 3 more after that. Then the smile that stayed on my last one today. All while still getting the NO - on the first response.

Any opinions are appreciated sorry for rambling!!

Thanks so much!

Ok ladies, I think I am finally getting the hang of the lingo here! I may delete this post, too much to read when I could shorten it with the abbrev.

The night after I posted this post, I tested again with first response and finally got YES + , on both of my first response digi sticks!

Just thought I'd update. So fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for myself and my fellow TTCers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->