cB digi at 11dpo :)

Aw wow huge congrats! From the couple of times we have spoken in threads etc it couldnt happen to a nicer lady :) lots of baby glue to you xx

aww thank u elmo , thats such a nice thing to say , u've made my day :), sending u lots and lots of babydust hun :)

huge congratulations hun hope all goes well ure have to join the first trimester forum now hehe xxxxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

woop i just got a 1-2 wks as well on digi was well happy we wud be due about the same time lol but i will be induced 2 wks early

hi look at my profile pic........just got a 2-3 on the digi lol, and only 4 days after the 1-2 :) am so happy my hcg level is rising :)

awww thanks girls am so happy :)
just back from the docs.......due date : 11th april wuhoo!!!!!!!!

congratulations!! we have the same due date too! i got my bfp on a CBD at 11DPO! almost twinnies! :thumbup:

What did u do at your doc appt? did they take a blood test?

hi salb10 nah i just took my hpt's (incl. the digi lol) with me , she did 3 lil hpt's .....showed up faint but there (they're ones are seriously crap!!!) lol
no bloods......prob coz my other 2 pregnancies were fine......gave me a docs note for the hosp. ......have my hosp app. and gonna have a scan at 12 wks cant wait!!!!! :)

were gonna find out the sex this time ....cant wait till they can tell us prob wont be till around 20wks thou ........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->