CB DIGITAL!!!!!!! :D :D :D(testing after first mc)

haha I got this HUGE fatigue spell over me tofay and I wasnt able to sleep because i was at OH's job, and then I had this headache since 3 pm until now which is 6 :[ my boobs hurt a little less and im getting scared..

I ordered a salad at mcd??? I NEVER ate that salad in my life in mcd, I was suddenly disgusted at the thought of a cheesburger...my favorite meal :/...and I peed 9 times today and only drank 12 ounces of fluid!!!

I am still scared lol thank you all for your good wishes :]

My friend loved fast food but after she got pregnant all she wanted to eat was salads! And she just delivered her healthy baby last week!! I think it's a great sign! Congrats!!!!!!

:D you think? I'm also craving vinegar, or sour things and italian dressings and all that haha! Hopefully this bean will stick! got my appointment in about a wekk or 7 days :D:D wish me luck!

Congrats hun!! I'm pregnant now after MCing my first so have faith hun!! :hugs: Tons of sticky dust your way!!! :happydance:

WOO HOO!!! This is great news!! I'm so excited for you!!! Take those vitamins and eat whatever your body is telling you to.....salad is good for you! And you won't miss much without the burgers LOL Wishing you the best and sticky healthy baby dust! :)

Lol Im 6dpo and my boobs are tingling and im also craving vinegar- how wierd is that??????????? I know its too early really for me yet but still :wohoo: congrats and have a wonderful sticky bundle of joy!!!!! best wishes xxx

Awww thanks! Yeah vinegar is such an odd thing to crave and I still get days where I think theres nothing in there :/ but sure enough that little one is growing so fast! I'm 6 weeks gestation but I actually think the age of it is about 5 weeks in a half!My SIL also gave me a BUNCH of her maternity clothes, and I absolutely LOVE all of them!(I'm still pretty young in the pregnancy but I'm getting so bloated I can't even button my jeans up now :[) I'm so excited!!! I'm going to my gyno in 2 days on wednesday, hopefully my bean is still here >.<!!! Thank you for your wishes :D

Awww thanks! Yeah vinegar is such an odd thing to crave and I still get days where I think theres nothing in there :/ but sure enough that little one is growing so fast! I'm 6 weeks gestation but I actually think the age of it is about 5 weeks in a half!My SIL also gave me a BUNCH of her maternity clothes, and I absolutely LOVE all of them!(I'm still pretty young in the pregnancy but I'm getting so bloated I can't even button my jeans up now :[) I'm so excited!!! I'm going to my gyno in 2 days on wednesday, hopefully my bean is still here >.<!!! Thank you for your wishes :D

CONGRADS!!!! :happydance:

So do you think you got pregnant before your period, or was it after you finished your period after MC?

I am excited for you, and hoping thats where I will be after my next cycle, I too had a MC and want to get pregnant right away :)

That's good to have an attitude to never give up, but make sure you got that D&C if you needed! Mine was just chemical so it was like I got my period when I started bleeding! I have no clue when I conceived, but I do have an idea that it was around the 26th of may OR the 10th of may! one of those two!

That's good to have an attitude to never give up, but make sure you got that D&C if you needed! Mine was just chemical so it was like I got my period when I started bleeding! I have no clue when I conceived, but I do have an idea that it was around the 26th of may OR the 10th of may! one of those two!

I had no need for a d/c I think my miscarriage was complete in just one day. And then I just bled, now I am not bleeding at ALL and its been almost 2 weeks.

Well congrads, wish you a happy healthy pregnancy :)

Congrats!!

Lots of sticky dust~ wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

oh then thats awesome!!! :D you know, if you have that hunch that your pregnant you probably are! it is so easy to get pregnant after an mc!!! lots of baby dust to both of you!!! :]

congrats!! i'm sending the glue your way!!

sorry i am a bit slow at keeping up with the news!! congrats!! :dust: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->