CB digital smileys faced-when to test?

brillbride

Reaction score
hi girls-im on cd 10 today so took my first ov stick (neg)---now only have 6 left

is it better for me to take it in the morning or evening?

I do have the cheapies LC ones as well

thanks..xx

I used to do mine when I first got up - as long as you do them the same time - dont waste them - they are fab but so expensive.

xxx

Yea i think the morning is best as I drink alot during the day and I think my urine would be most concentrated then-----remember using these about 6 mths ago and gettting a smiley with FMU..thanks.xx

Yea i think the morning is best as I drink alot during the day and I think my urine would be most concentrated then-----remember using these about 6 mths ago and gettting a smiley with FMU..thanks.xx

good luck getting the smileys, it is so exciting waiting for it to appear xxxx

I know it is so exciting!! cant wait to get it---fingers crossed!! got a first high on the CBFM today as well:)im doing everything!!xx

hiya hun,

with the clearblue digi smiley face opk your meant to use fmu to test unlkie other opks it should of been in the leaflet hun

:dust: :dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

thanks sammynashly--I just got them today and I'm near sure it said anytime of day but maybe Im wrong.....each test has so many rules--i think FMU is best though--thanks again for that sammynashly:)

it's ok hun i only know because i used them and studied the instructions silly because they're so expensive i didn't want to do them wrong

:dust: :dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

I have always got my postive in the mid afternoon like around 2ish. I would take a cheapie once a day until i started getting lines, then i would take 2 a day(one in the morning and one mid afternoon) when i got darker lines and i have found that all my postives showed up in mid afternoon. and i actually heard that alot of women do too. I never did the smiley opks but would read cover to cover to make sure you are doing the test the right way for best results. GL!

This was my first cycle using CB digis. The instructions say any time of day but preferably after holding urine for at least 4 hours/avoiding excessive fluid intake. They say many women find FMU easier because of this.
I got my smiley at 3pm this cycle which is wierd because on every other brand I have tried (including FRs) I ONLY EVER got any sort of line between 9am and 10am??!?!

The other question would be how long is your cycle? I start using OPKs on CD10 because I live in the vain hope each month that I will ov sooner than CD22. I end up wasting loads this way and should only really start around CD18! :rofl:

This was my first cycle using CB digis. The instructions say any time of day but preferably after holding urine for at least 4 hours/avoiding excessive fluid intake. They say many women find FMU easier because of this.
I got my smiley at 3pm this cycle which is wierd because on every other brand I have tried (including FRs) I ONLY EVER got any sort of line between 9am and 10am??!?!

The other question would be how long is your cycle? I start using OPKs on CD10 because I live in the vain hope each month that I will ov sooner than CD22. I end up wasting loads this way and should only really start around CD18! :rofl:

me too i started on cd10--im cd 13 today and stil got no positive---still gettin quite good lines on the IC's though so im BD'ing anyhow---also still only getting a high on the CBFM--have never had a peak yet---really hope im not ovulating late either as those CD smileys are so expensive!! think i hav 3 left now---def not buying any more... im taken vit b complex so it usually makes my cycles shorter so fingers crossed...xxx

I did my 1st one ever yesterday at 6pm after holding my wee in for about 4 hours and got a smiley face! I've read its better to do them in the afternoon as this is when the LH is at its highest, I could be wrong though

I use CBE digis and it's true they will catch your surge with FMU. They are tricky!

hi girls--got my smiley 2day at cd 14 using FMU---was so so so happy to get it---also got my 1st ever peak on the cbfm and a positive on the cheapy IC's....so im over the moon..anyone know how many days I have to BD after this---we BD this morn---going to do it for the next 3/4 days anyhow i think.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->