CB early detection

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Tested yesterday afternoon with one of these and got a mega faint squinter, which only really appeared about 8-10 min into the test time, so I put it down as an evap, as it just got more and more noticeable as it dried.

Anyway this morning I used one with fmu and I got this line... blue and wide, came up in the time frame (at about 2 mins actually). I immediately went out and bought some frers but that was negative (possibly just the indent/shadow) used same fmu.

Are CB duds? I’m testing really early as I’m so impatient :( regretting it now though as it’s cost a fortune.

Attachments

• 0251A15F-2A96-4B4D-9BEB-DADA4E9C7D29.jpg
    0251A15F-2A96-4B4D-9BEB-DADA4E9C7D29.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 70
I picked another CB up this afternoon and stupidly used it, was pretty much negative, but maybe could make out something. I’d been drinking tea, so it was waste. I’ve got another first response for tomorrow fmu. Just don’t want to get my hopes up, in case it was just a dud test x

I do see something faint in that picture you posted.

Good luck with tomorrow’s test!

In my experience these particular tests are rubbish. They gave me really obvious blue lines but they were false because it was a chemical and all other tests had already gone negative and they weren't less sensitive. I would buy some ICs like One Step or Bluecross and use those and FRER. I wouldn't bother with Clearblue unless you already have positive other tests

How many DPO are you? Or when is AF due?
I try to stay away with anything with blue lines, as I've heard they can be questionable. But I do see something on that photo, which is frustrating.

If you are really really early for testing, don't count yourself out yet! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->