Cbfm,help please

D

Desperado167

:growlmad:Am on cd 16 today and I have been getting lows now for 8 days,has anyone ever went from low to peak ,am so worried,usually o on cd18,could I possibly have missed it ,the only thing I have been doing different is testing half an hour earlier:nope:

hello desp :hi:
i'm not sure but i think i read about someone who went from low to peak. when i used it i had the opposite, far to many highs...
i don't think you would have missed it.
hope you can find the answer, or better, get a peak soon! :flower:

Thanks kosh,it's driving me nuts,do u think it's the b6 ,have only been taking it six weeks?:hugs::hugs:

i took b6 for two months and although i don't know exactly what, it deff did something to my cycle. they were 2 days shorter but i do not know when i Ov as i was not using opks then

i took b6 for two months and although i don't know exactly what, it deff did something to my cycle. they were 2 days shorter but i do not know when i Ov as i was not using opks then

Yea I know its def the b6 as I am usually so regular,it's making my cycle longer ,very frustrating as I just want to get my peaks, bd and be on my two weeks wait , very impatient lol,so wen I get my peaks it will be great and I will be happy :hugs::hugs:

Hi Desperado!
I hope your 'peak' comes soon.:hugs::hugs: As for me it's just staying in 'high' never got the peak but then TCOYF website said my 'peak' day was on CD16??? Am so confused.

Hi Desperado!
I hope your 'peak' comes soon.:hugs::hugs: As for me it's just staying in 'high' never got the peak but then TCOYF website said my 'peak' day was on CD16??? Am so confused.

That's the two of us then,I got some digi ovulation tests just now and am gonna do one before bed and in the morning,maybe u cud try them ,am still gonna bd so I def don't miss o.good luck Hun.:hugs::hugs:

Hi Desperado!

That's the two of us then,I got some digi ovulation tests just now and am gonna do one before bed and in the morning,maybe u cud try them ,am still gonna bd so I def don't miss o.good luck Hun.:hugs::hugs:

Good Luck to you too!!!:hugs::hugs:

Hi Desperado!

Am on day 17 and still on low:growlmad::hugs:

Hi Desperado!

Am on day 17 and still on low:growlmad::hugs:
oh no!!! have you been testing with the opks? or were you waiting for a peak or hugh? :hugs:

sorry high:dohh:
i used the cheapy ones from wilkos(only £2 for 5 sticks)
they were really good and got a strong positive
then backed them up with a digi
but this month i ran out and had to use nearly all my digis as i always get a + opk cd11 then ov cd13 but this month i didnt get a + till cd13 so used more didgis than i wanted too
hope you get a peak soon hun:hugs:
bloody bodies:growlmad:they are a nightmare!!!!

I know herbie,have to be extra nice to dh and told him he just has to bear with me ,bd this morning again,hope I get my high soon,it's the bloody b6 :hugs::hugs:

Finally on cd18 after ten days of testing I got my high on the cbfm.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Macwooly herbie and unnamed thanks guys,the wait is finally over :hugs:Thanks for the support and keeping me going ,I was going nuts waiting ,:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->