Cbfm,help please

are you still waiting for AF macwooly?
any idea what might be happening??
:hugs:

Kosh - yeap on CD45 and still waiting for AF :(

I think it was the fact I was a silly idiot with soy before I read about it on this site but who knows :shrug:

My symptoms yesterday were a perfect match for ovulation (high cervix, ovulation pain, EWCM, increased libido) so who knows what my body is up to :shrug:

are you also using opk and temping?
maybe for some reason you missed a period, but you are now back on track and actually Ov'ing?

I think it was the fact I was a silly idiot with soy before I read about it on this site but who knows :shrug:

My symptoms yesterday were a perfect match for ovulation (high cervix, ovulation pain, EWCM, increased libido) so who knows what my body is up to :shrug:

i know a lass that took soy and her afs were in such a mess
she had to go on the pill to regulate them again
totally put me off trying it

Did u bd yesterday?or are u going to take time out for a while,and u are not a silly idiot ,:nope:Just a lady on a mission :hugs:Like us all :hugs::hugs:

i think you should! :winkwink:
as i said, i think you might be ~cd15 but just 'missed' your period..?

good going Desperado...mine took a bit this month too! I think it was the soy I took last month...not taking anything this month to see

good going Desperado...mine took a bit this month too! I think it was the soy I took last month...not taking anything this month to see

Don't know wot to do with the b6 ,am just hoping this is my last cycle it will effect,means this month I am like three days later than usual ,hate it wen my cycle is messed up ,good luck for u this month :hugs::hugs:

Hi seashells good luck for next week ,we will maybe both be ovulating then together ,fixed for us both,o it's o exciting ,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs:

Hi seashells good luck for next week ,we will maybe both be ovulating then together ,fixed for us both,o it's o exciting ,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Desperado :hugs::hugs:
Test 12 and CD17 and still low....:growlmad:...
xxx

Test 11 and Cd19 for me and cbfm on it's second high ,hubby really busy this morning and can't bd till tonite,am really worried about trusting this machine,hope it's right ,fixed u get your highs soon,:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->