Cbfm help !

D

Desperado167

Am supposed to be on cd7 today and my cbfm is stuck on cd5 ,am I buggered again for this cycle ,?,wen I try to change it ,it won't let me go any further than day five :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Sorry hun you might have to wait for our expert to wake up :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxx

Tracey, I don't use a CBFM, but from what I have read, you can still use it, you just have to adjust for those two days in your head...

so if you peak on what the monitor says is CD15, you know it's really CD17...Wooly and Shelley use them.

WSS. You could also call the help line and see if they have any other suggestions.

Yeah, you can only change your days up to CD5. I screwed mine up this month too, so what I did was reset it at CD5 and I just keep in mind that I'm really 3 past what it says.

Yeah, you can only change your days up to CD5. I screwed mine up this month too, so what I did was reset it at CD5 and I just keep in mind that I'm really 3 past what it says.

Have just done that Shelley thanks ,I should be day 8 but it didn't change to day six till late last nite so I had to reset it at seven this morning to day 5 ,:dohh:So frustrating,xxxx

Agreed with what was said and adjusting for time. However remember that the system does follow patterns in your cycle as to when it wants you to test. You may find next month that's acting a little buggered and may make you test more than usual.

Or if it is behind this month it may ask you to start testing too late.

Agreed with what was said and adjusting for time. However remember that the system does follow patterns in your cycle as to when it wants you to test. You may find next month that's acting a little buggered and may make you test more than usual.

Or if it is behind this month it may ask you to start testing too late.

I was thinking that as I mc last cycle and the time before that my cycle was 42 days :dohh::hugs:Thanks Hun,xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->