CBFM highs question

jodspods

Mum of 1 & 1 on way
Reaction score
Hi

Last 3 cycles I've used CBFM I've got a high from cd7 (last 3 cycles have been 26,25 and 27 days) however this cycle I'm cd10 and no high yet. My peaks have been on days 12,13 and 14 but I've been spotting 4/6/8 dpo (so obviously that's got better)!

My question is, has anyone else found this to happen with their monitor? What about the ladies who got bfps? Did you have many days of high?

The high picks up the rise is estrogen so I wondered if my level might have been too high before and now it's settled!

I'm very confused!!

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Hi

Last 3 cycles I've used CBFM I've got a high from cd7 (last 3 cycles have been 26,25 and 27 days) however this cycle I'm cd10 and no high yet. My peaks have been on days 12,13 and 14 but I've been spotting 4/6/8 dpo (so obviously that's got better)!

My question is, has anyone else found this to happen with their monitor? What about the ladies who got bfps? Did you have many days of high?

The high picks up the rise is estrogen so I wondered if my level might have been too high before and now it's settled!

I'm very confused!!

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

On my CBFM my cycles change each month sometimes I go from a high straight to peak others like day 10 a low then by day 13 peak.. It changes each month with the CBFM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->