CBFM - how to read the sticks

jm823

Reaction score
I have been wondering how you read the sticks without the monitor?

You can attempt to read them but you aren't supposed to. For instance the CBFM measures both LH and estrogen so the lines compared to one another have no significance. The line closest to the pee end of the stick is the LH line and the line furthest is the estrogen line. When you approach OV the estrogen line SHOULD get lighter and the LH line SHOULD get darker in comparison although this doesn't always happen which is why you shouldn't attempt to read it yourself. The darker the estrogen line the lower your estrogen levels and the lighter the higher the levels are (backwards I know). The darker your LH line the higher your LH levels are and that's why the estrogen line gets lighter and the LH line gets darker. I'll post a pic from FF test gallery for you to see what I mean :). Hope I haven't rambled too much and confused you though sorry, this is why it's best to let the monitor do the work :haha:.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galleryShowEntry.php?entryId=2311&returnUrl=%2Ftg%2FgalleryBrowse.php%3Foffset%3D45%26mode%3Dsearch

No it was defiantly helpful ...TY for taking the time to respond I just thought if I knew something about the lines would be nice! I mean we pay enough money for it! Thanks again

I totally agree, as much as they cost it's nice to know how they work and what to look for. Glad I could help :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->