CBFM question, ***PLEASE READ***

Tatty Mae

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick question. I got my high peak today and can't remember if that means I'm ovulating now or I am going to! Can someone let me know to put my mind at rest as DH won't be home until tonight! :wacko:
How long is my window of oppertunity?:blush: :haha:

Thanks

Someone posted this on another forum, they've copied it from the booklet that came with their CBFM.

High estrogen is asociated with the appearance of "fertile mucus", which is thin and slippery. Sperm can swim easily through this mucus and live for several days. If you make love during this time, there may still be sperm present several days later, when you release and egg. When the clearblue fertility monitor detects a rise in estrogen, it displays a high fertility status.

If it's a 'high' reading (2 bars on the CBFM), your oestrogen levels have risen but you haven't ovulated yet. If it's 'peak' (which is 3 full bars with a little eggy on the top one lol), you should be ovulating within the next 24-36 hours (if I remember correctly). You should get 2 'peak' readings followed by a high the next day, so you should have plenty of time to dtd when your OH gets home ;)

Good luck!

Ok, so all is good! Just make sure I get on it this weekend!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->