CBFM say Peak... husband falls asleep!!

Nat 1976

Reaction score
Hi all,

So yesterday I did the whole pee on a stick (while half asleep) placed it in CBFM got dressed checked it before leaving for work and got 2 bars!! Great here we go, get ready, this will be the month. Text husband to pre warn him, so he also got excited LOL.:happydance:

BUT..... he then came home from work had his diner put the footie on and by 8pm had fallen as sleep on the sofa...... I was annoyed I left him there. :dohh:(in fairness he’s works from 6.30am to 6.30pm everyday).

This morning CBFM says ovulating and I am so annoyed that I didn’t just pounce on him... asleep or not LOL.... feel like I’ve missed the boat this month or at least not maximised chances ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH all this testing, waiting and waiting some more is driving me insane.

I feel like it’s me that has to do everything to make sure we time it right etc....right down to me having further tests to find out why WE are not getting pregnant..... AND how much do you want to bet my husband says “why didn’t you just wake me up” he should of been as ready to :sex: as me ....LOL rant over.

I just hope he has the strength to pull an all nighter when he gets home.

Thanks for listening LOL
x

Hi

That is typical isn't it! But I don't think you have missed the boat if you have only hit peak today. Experts reckon ov happens on one of the peak days, usually probably the second peak day which will be tomorrow for you :thumbup: Also, if you DTD over the couple of days before yesterday :spermy: may well still be around waiting.

Good luck x

Hi there, well at the moment we are WTT but I'm sort of dreading all the sex and my hubby is looking forward to it. If I were you I would just throw caution to the wind and pounce on him unannounced before dinner time. He will be more in the mood if he hasn't a full satisfied tummy. Go for it.:blush:

if you bd on the previous high day you are still in the running - i got pg from it once, literally having done it once 2 days before ov (having used the cbfm!)! FX and :dust:

Omi, you have given me a bit of hope for this month :thumbup: :happydance:

That is me this month, OH was away with work on my last high day and two peak days :growlmad: So I thought there was no way for this month. We last DTD on the Sunday night (Monday was the last high, hit peak Tuesday). I reckon I ov'd on the Tuesday evening as I felt it very strongly! So we DTD 2 days before ov. I've also had acupuncture this month.

If nothing has happened this month, we're going to go all out next month with the CBFM and acupuncture :thumbup: I've had my CD21 blood test today so should get results of that next week.

x

Thanks for listening and for all your reply’s everyone !

Well I did pounce on him when he got home from work and again before went bed :haha:

Did the test again this morning and got another peak day so same again tonight. :happydance:

Using the Monitor has highlighted to me that I actually OV later than I original thought, and also the tummy ache I have been moaning about for months and months is actually OV pains as they started last night and are worse this morning. And it’s different sides each month!!!

So fingers crossed the CBFM is gonna make the difference and I won’t need to have a Lap & Dye done which I am dreading.

Thanks again everyone made me feel better this morning XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->