CBFM says high but Dr said to wait a month after mc...

Watson101

Reaction score
OK have been TTC for 13 months and had an early MC on 12th Feb and the Dr said to wait a month before trying again. I also went to see an acupuncturist and he also said to wait a month - he's given me some herbs to cleanse my womb to make sure all mc clear and have a 12 week course of sessions booked to hopefully regulate my cycles, build womb strength back up etc (pricey but hopefully worth it)... Thing is, my CBFM is saying high and I am sorely tempted to just say sod it and get on and try again now. Am totally torn between taking advice, chilling out doing things properly... and not wanting to miss a chance this month. I know if you try again too soon it says 1.5 more likey chance of another MC so my head is agreeing with everything I'm being advised I just feel all tearful and frustrated and confused and impatient. Sometimes I feel so scared I will never have a baby. I lost my Dad 18 months ago and still dealing with that. Is hard to stay positive and not panic.

sorry for your MC hun. I think only you can make the decision. I personally waited 3 cycles as advised by a friend of mine who works with difficult pregnancies but it really is each to their own. I know a lot of people on here who have tried straight away and had a successful pregnancy immediatley following MC.

For me I had to think about how I thought I would cope if I had another MC so soon after that one and I knew it would probably be far too difficult for me to deal with so I left it, despite me turning 40 a few days after the D&C.

P.S. We were trying for about 14 months before the MC.

x

Really sorry for your losses. I wouldn't waste the chance that you produce a good egg this month which could be your take home baby. The majority of mc due to c'somal problem with embryo and this is no more likely to happen this cycle or next. There is evidence that the sooner after mc you conceive, the better the outcome. If the womb lining is no good the embryo won't implant in the first place. Good luck, hope you get bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->