CBFM sticks read 'peak' but the estrogen line was dark and LH line was faint

lolliplop84

Reaction score
Hi, can anybody help me out here.......

Last cycle was shorter at 25days long, not my usual 28day (had MC in April) I've only been using the CBFM for 10weeks so still getting to grips with it all. Anyway on days 9 and 10 of this cycle it showed 'peak' I had no 'high' the days leading up to it. I tested with OPK's too but showed no positives or even a line worth bothering to read. So, day 9 and 10 'peak' day 11 was a 'high' then my CBFM has read lows since. I did have a mild temp spike but it has been dipping for 3 days now (i'm on cycle day 16) but I have noticed that my estrogen line has been getting fainter and LH line stronger since day 13 with my CBFM sticks. Today I have what looks like a 'peak' on my CBFM stick and a very very very strong positve on the OPK's and my temp has dipped (again)

When do you think I ovulated? I don't know if the monitor was right saying I peaked 7days ago? The sticks from today and OPK's all tell me I'm surging today?! Shall we just :sex: again to be sure? I know my body has been out of whack for 6months now so things seems all over the show at the moment.

Thanks

Sorry I messed up on the thread title, I meant to put.......
'CBFM read 'peak' but the estrogen line was dark and LH line was faint'

Also I had ovulation spotting on CD8 which tied in with my CBFM 'peak' CD9+10.

The monitor didn't ask for a stick this morning but I had already pee'd on it so read the result anyway, that's what lead me to do a OPK too, which too is positive. So going by the CBFM 'peaks' I am somewhere between 5-7DPO but have conflicting tests and BBT

So confusing

actually, the estrogen line in your CBFM is meant to get lighter, while the Lh line will be darker. Maybe you have the two lines mixed up? When you get your Peak day the estrogen line will typically be very light and the lh line dark. (the lh line is on the left and the estrogen line is on the right) Good Luck!

Thank you :)

yeah I know and that is why I am so confused. Doh!

On my 'peak' days this month the Estrogen was darker and LH lighter (last month the Estrogen was lighter and LH darker as it should be for a peak) And since my 'peak' days and one 'High' I have watched my Estrogen get lighter and LH darker.The LH is the line near the pee end and Estrogen is the one furthest away from the pee end. On the day my CBFM gave me a 'peak' (this cycle) I did a OPK and that was negative but my temps matched. Anyway my temp has yet again spiked after dipping yesterday (35.95c yesterday then 36.97 today) again today I have done a CBFM stick and it is reading like what would be a peak. OPK's are also positive (most string I have ever had). Preg test was neg (may repeat one in 4days) so i'm guessing I didn't ovulate last time and my body has geared up to this time. My cycles are usually 28days but my last was 25 so I think my body is getting back into sync after the CP and MC. Having a blood test on Tuesday so I guess that will give me a batter insight as to what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->