CBFM Users only - How Long Has it Been?

M

Mistycat

For those of you who use the CBFM each month and don't have any other known problems, how long have you been trying to get PG (only the time using the CBFM)?

I've just finished my first month using it but only got highs with it just getting used to me. Waiting for my AF to arrive so I can go on to my second month x

I am on my 2nd month of using the monitor but have been ttc for 8 months! I am hoping that this is my month as month 1 the monitor is just getting to know you!

Good luck with it! Xxx

I've just used CBFM for the second month. Got peaks on month 1 but only highs this month!? Been TTC for 8 months in total.

Hi all, Its my first month using CBFM and so far I have had 6 high days, i hope this is it just getting to know me.... Me and hubby have been ttc #1 for 12 months now and no luck, i am irregular though so hopefully the CBFM will help :) It does get a bit disheartening doesnt it

Hi hun

I've been using it since April 10 (but used it for a month before when not trying out of curiosity). As my cycles are pretty much regular, I've got to the point now where I'm thinking I don't really need it anymore. I've still been doing a few sticks but just interpreting them myself by looking at the lines rather than getting the machine to do it.

I might just get some OPKs for the next cycle. I have loved it for the time I've been using it though and it is really useful if your cycle are irregular but for me it's pretty much anytime between CD14 and CD17.

Having said that, maybe that's why I'm still here. lol xx

I started using CBFM 3 cycles ago. First cycle had peak reading for 3 days, 2nd cycle didn't show a peak (I did miss a stick that cycle however as travelling), 3rd cycle had 3 peak days and resulted in a positive pregnancy test but unfortunately I then had an early miscarriage. We have been TTC for 13 months in total and started using CBFM due to long irregular cycles and never knowing when we were things things right. I also started charting BBT last month and logging this into www.fertilityfriend.com - it's given me a much greater control over things and even tho we've just had a loss at least it proves to me now that using the CBFM we have the timing right!

Well guys, after my 6 days of high readings i got my peak this morning. At least this must mean im working which after 12 months of ttc I have been worried about, despite numerous blood tests that have all come back fine. So heres hoping.... Hope you all get your peaks soon :)

i got mine in oct , and i got my bfp in dec tho it wasnt a sticky it only took a 3 cycles for my bfp and that was after 3years ttc , and a mmc ,

3 cycles, wow after all that time ttc. At least it shows there is hope. Sorry but what is a sticky (im new to all this) :s

hi , it means i had a mc at 7wks 2 days , but i deffo think highly of them , i got mine stashed away till im ready to ttc again ,

Thanks, sorry about your mc it must be awful. When the time comes i hope the CBFM works for you again :)

Hi Ladies, I haven't been on this site for a while - had MMC Feb 10, no joy in conceiving again since, although not charting etc. However in view of my age (41), decided to step up on things and bought the monitor, more than anything to see what my body is doing (all blood tests from docs were fine)

. Just used CBFM for the first month, got 5 high days - day 7 onwards with peaks on day 11 and 12. Today the "m " is flashing, signalling the end of my cycle is nearing and sadly I have started spotting ( i usually do for 3 to 4 days before AF), but all in all been good apart from the lack of BFP of course!

Am hoping this next month will be lucky - am really hoping lack of BFP is a timing issue, as it would appear, that I ovulate earlier than I thought....

If anything, using the CBFM, I do feel more in control and proactive and almost as if the pressure is somehow lifted a tad.

I was TTC for 7 months before I bought my CBFM. On my 4th cycle of using it (so cycle 11) I got my BFP. I am 37.

Hi Mistycat

I'm trying the CBFM for the first time - only on day 6 so we'll see how it goes!

I don't post on here very often (more of a lurker :shy:) but my story is similar to whyme's. I had a MMC in Feb 10 and we started trying again in May. Prior to the MMC in Feb I'd had 3 MC, but each time I've fallen pregnant fairly quickly, the longest time taken being 6 months, so I'm starting to panic a bit. Hoping the CBFM works as I turned 40 a couple of weeks ago!

Clara

I got my bfp the first month I used the cbfm! :) was trying for 5 months before that.

I got my bfp the first month I used the cbfm! :) was trying for 5 months before that.

Wow, thats great! Well I wished that happened to me lol! I'm 5DPO today so not long to wait to see if it has worked its magic this month!

This is my second cycle on the CBFM, which I borrowed from a friend (I know it says not to share them, but at this point I'll try anything). We have been "not preventing" for over a year, but really hardcore trying for 7 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->