CBFM Users only - How Long Has it Been?

Hi
This is my first cycle using CBFM and now on Cd12 but monitor still only says high. Was wondering when I will get my peak??

I would say any day now since OV is around Day 14, although you should not think 14 is the norm as everyone is different. When I first had my Mirena Coil out, I OV'd consistently on Day 17 but after a while of being off it, my OV date gradually changed to a consistent Day 13 so its not the same for everyone.

You can often get quite a few days of High, and then usually two days of Peak then one last day of High after you have OV'd.

BD like hell when you get that Peak! :happydance:

For those of you who use the CBFM each month and don't have any other known problems, how long have you been trying to get PG (only the time using the CBFM)?

will be nosey and have look at ur journal. congratulations lady...
i am on 2nd mth usin cbfm.
firstmonth got six highs and two peaks.
this month went straight to peak.
now waiting for af or bfp
HOPE IT IS THE LATTER COS WORKED HARD THIS MTH LOL

Hi
This is my first cycle using CBFM and now on Cd12 but monitor still only says high. Was wondering when I will get my peak??
HI FRANCIS MUMMY.
WELL I GOT ONE FIRST MONTH ON DAY FIFTEEN AND SECOND MTH ON DAY TEN. SHOULD BE SOON THO XX HUGS X

I think I might have just got a bfp in my first month of using CBFM.

Pip x

Congratulations Pip. Me too, I had a faint bfp yesterday and this morning got a CB digital one for tomorrow morning just to be sure. First month using CBFM and 1 year TTC, im still in shock!!!

Congratulations Mrs C. How many DPO are you?

I think the CBFM are great. I got mine from Amazon when they were doing a 40% deal last month. Still got 31 sticks left but I'm hoping I won't need them for another year!

Pip x

I'm not 100% sure but I had highs on cd16-22 then peaked cd 23/24 then 1 day of high again that last high day was on 24th Feb. I have roughly about 6 week cycles but am not particularly regular. I got my CBFM from Amazon too best money ever spent if its right!!! Do you think it will be? How many dpo are you? x

I'm not 100% sure but I had highs on cd16-22 then peaked cd 23/24 then 1 day of high again that last high day was on 24th Feb. I have roughly about 6 week cycles but am not particularly regular. I got my CBFM from Amazon too best money ever spent if its right!!! Do you think it will be? How many dpo are you? x

Hi

I had lows CD6 and CD7, highs CD8 to CD10, and then peaked CD11 and CD12. A high on CD13 and two lows on CD14 and CD15. My temps went up CD13, again on CD14 and again on CD15 so FF reckoned I'd ovulated on CD12, ie 3 March 2011. Today is CD22 and I'm 10DPO.

Assumed you ovulated around your second peak, ie CD24 which was 23 February, then I reckon you are currently CD41 and 18DPO. I seem to have seen so many tests this morning I can't remember if I've seen yours. At 18DPO they should be getting quite dark as they usually darken as the hcg increases.

The CBFM gave you the eggy sign, you must have :sex: around the right time, and your :test: is positive at 18DPO so I reckon that's a :bfp:. :wohoo: Congratulations again.

Pip x

Hi ladies

I have had my 2 peak days on cd 13 & 14 and now in cd15 it says high we :sex: on the 2 peak days and wondering if that is enough to get my :bfp: this month??

And how often did you :sex: to get your :bfp: ???

Xx

Hi ladies

I have had my 2 peak days on cd 13 & 14 and now in cd15 it says high we :sex: on the 2 peak days and wondering if that is enough to get my :bfp: this month??

And how often did you :sex: to get your :bfp: ???

Xx

You only need to :sex: once to get a :bfp: provided the timing is right! I decided to take a more relaxed approach to nookie this month and didn't make it about baby-making hence the increased frequency!

I :sex: CD7, CD8, CD10, CD11, CD12, CD13, and CD15.

My highs were CD8, CD9, CD10 and CD13.

My peaks were CD11 and CD12.

I would expect that tomorrow you'll get a low and probably the next day then it will stop asking for sticks.

Pip x

It seems that I :sex: at the same cd's as you

How many cycles did you use the monitor for???

Well my :witch: is due 27th march but I have come down with a cold today and was wondering If that will scupper my plans this month

X

Congrats Pip and MrsC thats great news! Just shows how good the CBFM is!

It seems that I :sex: at the same cd's as you

How many cycles did you use the monitor for???

Mine was on first time using CBFM too. Did a CB Digital today and it confirmed it, so happy, they are well worth the money!!!

I am on the second month using the Cbfm. First month peaked days 12 and 13. Today is day 14 of 2nd month and peaked today so thinking I may still peak tomorrow. I think the Cbfm is a great tool. Good luck to all of you. I have been trying to conceive for over a year so hoping the Cbfm will help. I certainly seem to ovulate earlier than I thought.

WOW!!

I just figured out today what CBFM was, and you better believe that if I'm not PG this cycle, that will be my next purchase!

Congrats to all of you!!!!

I got pregnant in my 1st month using clearblue 2 peak days earlier than I expected but I had recently been having 24 day cycles. So it helped me conceive naturally at 40, now 41 yrs & 8 weeks pregnant. Even hubby was surprised. We both took multivits I used pregnacare preconception & gave up smoking & junk food. I think everything helped . I got the White odourless discharge & a bit of pinky spotting in the 1st 2 weeks then missing period. I used the clearblue digital pregnancy test x2 & was shocked when it said 2-3 weeks pregnant a day before the period was due

So I now believe anything is possible :) good luck & baby dust to all

Hi Ladies,
I just bought the cbfm. This is my first month using it. I have been having quite a few "high fertility" days...I guess it says you can get extra b/c the monitor is getting to know your cycle...waiting for "peak"....hope this helps us get pg....we have been trying for 2 yrs..maybe a little longer.

Wishing everyone lot's of :dust::dust:dust:

Hello Ladies,
This is my first cycle on CBFM, and I have yet to receive a high. I am currently on cd12 of a 28 day cycle. I'm hoping to see a high or a peak soon... I'm just as anxious as I am in a 2ww!
8-[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->