CBFM Users only - How Long Has it Been?

Hi

This is my third cycle since m/c in December and first one using CBFM. Prior to falling pregnant in October I had been using a mirena coil/regular coil for the previous 14 years so have no idea what my "normal" cycles are. I'm hoping that the combination of temping, CM spotting, and CBFM will help me identify what's "normal" for me.

Pip x

Hi, this will be my second month using the Cbfm however I have been trying for two years!!! I have had all the possible investigations including a laparoscopy and they can't find anything to explain why it's not happening. So Cbfm is hopefully gonna help me get that bfp ;0)

Hi Girls,

We were trying for 6 months in total (at age 35) with success after using CBFM for 3 months. Using the machine helped my mental state so much! I wasn't as stressed as I could see highs and peaks and knew I was having sex on the right days. I still temped too using FF to confirm that I did ovulate after the peaks.

Bit of a tip don't tell your DH what days you are peaking etc... it's puts them under so much pressure!

GL xxxx

I'm about to start my 4th month of using the monitor. But month three really doesn't count because my hubby left to go out of town the day before I got my first high and came home the day after my last high. sigh.....

I have used it for 2 months, but second one I couldn't bd because I had to have a leep done. First month it gave me 2 days of high and 2 peak, and second month it gave me 4 days of high and 2 peak. I love it and hoping this month it will bring the bfp! :)

Hi
Im on my second cycle.
On first cycle got wk of highs, two days peak and no more testing allowed.
Im not on second cycle of it and on day six waiting to be prompted to test...
hope it happens soon cos im 37 1/2 and hubby is sixteen yrs older than me!!
been checked out and both had children with exes

I'm on month 1 of using CBFM had high on cd15 and 16 and peak on 17 and today 18 so here's hoping that after 3 years of trying, countless tests that have all come back as normal and more than one mmc this machine may give me the information that gets me that sticky bean...... FX

Well the proof is in the pudding.......I got my:bfp: this morning!! All thanks to CBFM - wonderful little gadget!!

Without it, I really wouldn't have known exactly when I was OV'ing as mine moved from Day 17 gradually to Day 13 so I found it really useful. :happydance::happydance:

Well the proof is in the pudding.......I got my:bfp: this morning!! All thanks to CBFM - wonderful little gadget!!

Without it, I really wouldn't have known exactly when I was OV'ing as mine moved from Day 17 gradually to Day 13 so I found it really useful. :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Remind me, was this your first month using CBFM?

Pip x

I have had two batches of TTC - one was this time last year and I used it for four cycles but as I had only just come off the Mirena Coil my Luteal Phase was very short and therefore I never fell PG but I left it fot a few months and then started trying again last month and fell this month - so second month of trying and using it with a normal LP.

My LP went from 9 days to 13 days during the time I went on a break so it really sorted me out.

woo hooo look at those tickers now missus, I've got ticker envy! x

woo hoo look at those tickers now missis, I've got ticker envy! xx

this is the first month I have used it...lets see what happens ;-)

Congratulations Mistycat!

In my first month of using it I got my first high on CD 11 and then peaked on CD 15 and 16. CD 17 today and back to a high. Managed to BD on CD 11 and I was then poorly for a few days, but luckily was better in time for the peaks :thumbup:. Will have to wait now to see if its done the trick! I always thought I ovulated later in my cycle by about 5 days so you never know!

Good luck everyone,

Clara

That's fantastic news Mistycat!! and gives us all a bit of hope for a BFP using the CBFM.

Hello ladies, well im on cd38 today and on cd36/37 I had some brown/pinkish stuff which was very light in the afternoon. I had highs on cd16-22 then peaked cd 23/24 then 1 day of high again. Im never really regular either but the M has been flashing for 4 days now. Any ideas.......

I thought the M should only flash if you reset it - otherwise it should keep on counting the days until you OV. You say you have OV'd as indicated my the monitor so this seems a little strange.

Is that your usual cycle length or are you late?

What do the instructions say? Let me know if you need me to dig mine out.

Pip x

The flashing M means that period is due but just really wondered if anyone knew why this brown liquidy stuff happened for 2 days/afternoons or if it has happened to anyone else before

Hi
This is my first cycle using CBFM and now on Cd12 but monitor still only says high. Was wondering when I will get my peak??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->