CD 1/2/3+ - Anyone fancy joining me this cycle?? x x

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Feeling a bit down after AF finding me so decided to be positive and the start of a new cycle and wanting others to share the next 4 weeks up and downs with....

What are you doing ths cycle???

Im taking pregnacare conception tablets, agnus castus until CD14 and baby aspirin every other day. Going to use OPKs every day at 3.30pm from CD 7!Also going to see if i can convince my OH to DTD every other day like last cycle. Ha!! Fingers crossed he agrees again!!!
WOW - What a lot of work TTC is!!! :winkwink:

x x

AF just dropped in last night for me, so it looks lke we are cycling at the same time! We had already decided that if AF came this month we would try again...so, here's to the next four weeks!!! :winkwink: Be happy to join you!

Basically eating healthy, walking everyday, taking prenatal vitamins. I never heard of the baby aspirin regimin. What's the benefit? I'll try almost anything that might help!! Good luck to us!!

:dust:

Hi. I would love to join your thread. maybe stop me obsessing!

We are going to try this month. This is the first month we are TTC since having a ectopic in Feb.

so am CD 6 today. Have taken my last dose of 100mg Clomid (CD2-6)
Got me pee sticks at the ready, have about 100 of them so hopefully i will be wasting them :winkwink: Going to start checking CD10 i reckon. Im alittle confused on this one as since ectopic cycles have been little off.
THought i was lucky :witch:first came CD25 after the op but this month was CD35!!

Good luck to you all, Lets hope we all get really lucky this month

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Happy :sex:

AF just dropped in last night for me, so it looks lke we are cycling at the same time! We had already decided that if AF came this month we would try again...so, here's to the next four weeks!!! :winkwink: Be happy to join you!

Basically eating healthy, walking everyday, taking prenatal vitamins. I never heard of the baby aspirin regimin. What's the benefit? I'll try almost anything that might help!! Good luck to us!!

:dust:

Hi! and WELCOME!!

Heres hoping we get our BFPs this cycle, i know im raring to start!! ha!!

Baby aspirin is supposed to help the blood flow from the uterus lining through the placenta. The blood not flowing properly has been linked to miscarriages so many people ttc take a daily low dose aspirin in help. Apparently its ok to take whilst pregnant so many doctors tell people who have had multiple miscarriages to take it. I already feel im taking loads of stuff (pregnacare conception and agnus castus) so dont want to overload my body so thought id just take it every other day!

x x

Hi. I would love to join your thread. maybe stop me obsessing!

We are going to try this month. This is the first month we are TTC since having a ectopic in Feb.

so am CD 6 today. Have taken my last dose of 100mg Clomid (CD2-6)
Got me pee sticks at the ready, have about 100 of them so hopefully i will be wasting them :winkwink: Going to start checking CD10 i reckon. Im alittle confused on this one as since ectopic cycles have been little off.
THought i was lucky :witch:first came CD25 after the op but this month was CD35!!

Good luck to you all, Lets hope we all get really lucky this month

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Happy :sex:

Ha!! Ive got about 100 sticks as well!! I go a bit crazy with them...as soon as i think it could possibly be getting darker i start dipping 2/3 times a day!! Im sure my friends who are not TTC would think im an absolute crack-pot!!

Im gonna start dipping at CD7 as ive read some ladies stories that agnus castus made them OV really really early so i dont want to miss it!!

Good luck :dust: to us all!!

x x

Not quite there yet - but when AF comes with full effect I'll be joining you! Roll on CD1. :hugs:

Not quite there yet - but when AF comes with full effect I'll be joining you! Roll on CD1. :hugs:

I hope it comes soon for you hun so you can start looking forward to trying again the next cycle! 3rd time lucky for me!!!! 2012 babies here we come!!! :happydance:

x x

I'm going to get some more Royal Jelly and Propolis for this cycle. Hopefully that will help give me some extra strength.

I've got my opk's at the ready and I've got multivitamins coming out of my ears!!

Really cramping now so if af doesn't come tomorrow I'll eat my hat (or something)!

Good luck ladies. :thumbup:

hi ladies
I am CD1 today. this will be 2nd TTC cycle after mc in feb
I am 41 years young, have one ovary and am diabetic - so no hurdles there then!!!!
Took over 18/12 to get pregnant before - werent charting though - just not taking precautions.
Weepy this morning as AF came but at least means can have a vino this weekend and get myself geared up for this next cycle

Am on folic acid 5mg - high dose due to diabetes. Chart temps and have some digital clear blue ovulation tests to use this month. Also use preseed.

Wishing lots of :dust::dust: to you all

Hat eating uneccessary!!

CD1 today. :thumbup:

Hello new cycle - lets get all cleaned out and ready for a lovely new baby!

I'm in quite a lot of pain right now so I'm hoping that means things are really getting a move on down there!! Roll on a sticky sticky May BFP!

Good luck everyone!!

:hugs:

hi ladies
I am CD1 today. this will be 2nd TTC cycle after mc in feb
I am 41 years young, have one ovary and am diabetic - so no hurdles there then!!!!
Took over 18/12 to get pregnant before - werent charting though - just not taking precautions.
Weepy this morning as AF came but at least means can have a vino this weekend and get myself geared up for this next cycle

Am on folic acid 5mg - high dose due to diabetes. Chart temps and have some digital clear blue ovulation tests to use this month. Also use preseed.

Wishing lots of :dust::dust: to you all

Welcome!! Heres to the next 4 weeks....

Im sat enjoying a glass of red wine now seems as though AF is here....:wine:

Feeling quite positive today about this cycle and so glad i have some ladies to share it with!!!

So when is everyone planning to start OPKing?? Im a bit worried it may come really early because of the agnus castus (read a few stories from ladies that it has happened to) Think i may start as soon as AF has finished!!

x x

Hat eating uneccessary!!

CD1 today. :thumbup:

Hello new cycle - lets get all cleaned out and ready for a lovely new baby!

I'm in quite a lot of pain right now so I'm hoping that means things are really getting a move on down there!! Roll on a sticky sticky May BFP!

Good luck everyone!!

:hugs:

Thats the spirit!!

Get your system all cleared out ready for your little bundle of joy!!! :happydance:

Feeling really really positive this cycle despite not ovulating last cycle. Would get straight to it now if it wasnt for AF....That could be just the :wine: Ha!!!

Sticky :dust: to us all for our May BFP!!!

x x

hi, can i join you too, am thinking i am out, as got a kidney infection the day of my positive opk - however had already BD'd at 13.00hrs and every other day before that, so hoping i did enough
cant symptom spot though as have terrible back pain, feeling ill with the infection LOL !
FX'd for all of us
x

hi, can i join you too, am thinking i am out, as got a kidney infection the day of my positive opk - however had already BD'd at 13.00hrs and every other day before that, so hoping i did enough
cant symptom spot though as have terrible back pain, feeling ill with the infection LOL !
FX'd for all of us
x

Of course you can...the more the merrier!! :happydance:

Poor you...i hope you start to feel better soon!! Hopefully you wont need to join us and have done enough this cycle and will get you BFP soon....when are you going to test??

x x

Hi Ladies.

I am wondering really when to start the OPK's this month. Usually i hve a 29ish day cycle so usually start CD10 but since ectopic i have had a 25 and 35day cycle... i dont think i ovulated last month (35cycle) but maybe i just missed it. stopped Peeing on stick once the cycle would be 32days (never had longer before ever!)

So..... i tested yesterday which was CD8 and nothing, but i forgot and just pee'd so unless i can pee inthe next 3 hours?? i dont know how accurate it will be??
Maybe i should start now till i get it this month??

Is anyone else on Clomid?? Just wondered if so how you getting on with symptoms, i think this month its making me quite emotional/sensitive. I have noticed i could cry on the spot alot this week. Im not sure if that just cuz all my friends r having babies this month and not me!! Plus i very aware that i SHOULD have had a bump by now! :-(

x

Hi Ladies.

I am wondering really when to start the OPK's this month. Usually i hve a 29ish day cycle so usually start CD10 but since ectopic i have had a 25 and 35day cycle... i dont think i ovulated last month (35cycle) but maybe i just missed it. stopped Peeing on stick once the cycle would be 32days (never had longer before ever!)

So..... i tested yesterday which was CD8 and nothing, but i forgot and just pee'd so unless i can pee inthe next 3 hours?? i dont know how accurate it will be??

Is anyone else on Clomid?? Just wondered if so how you getting on with symptoms, i think this month its making me quite emotional/sensitive. I have noticed i could cry on the spot alot this week. Im not sure if that just cuz all my friends r having babies this month and not me!! Plus i very aware that i SHOULD have had a bump by now! :-(

x

Hi!!

I completely get the weepy bit about not having a bump....i would be 5 months now so would definately be showing!! :sad2:

They say to start OPKing from your shortest cycle, so that would be based on a 25 day cycle for you. Would that be about CD 10/11. Ive just had a 26day cycle but dont think i OV so gonna start OPKing on Monday which will be CD7 for me (Got loads of cheapies and also started taking agnus castus which ive read can make some women OV earlier, so if i start on Mon i hopefully wont miss it!)

How often are you DTD this cycle? We DTD every other day last cycle but im worried as my OH is away for 3 nights next weekend (CD 11,12,13) MY MOST FERTILE TIME!!!

This TTC is stressful!! I wish i could be NTNP again like before MC but just cant go back to that now!!

x x

Hi Ladies.

x

BTW...Im sure you'll still be fine testing in a few hours, some of my strongest OPKs have been in the evening xx

thanks,I think i will start either later or def tomorrow on wards i dont want to miss it!!
DTD... hmmm thats a question... Aimig to at least every other day, but that is def something that needs working on. Since Loss in feb not DTD!! To be fair we have been working opp shifts :-( which is a nightmare!! this month we are going to both be on AL and actually on holiday so im hoping the sun sea and sangria will help us out.
When we caught last time it was when we were both off work so i am hopefull altough then i think i may be too hopeful and scared i will be disappointed hugely.
I think as 100mg worked first time last time, maybe it will this but then i remember im a tube down!

Plus niggling hope = tarot readers fault! she rightly predicted (day before ectopic diagnosed) and she never new i was pregnant but had asked if i had been trying!! Anyhow she said then that things would get much worse at home etc before getting and being better by June!!#?? So im my head im thinking BFP May 6wk USS June to confirm where it is= All ok by JUne?????

Seee definately thought my way into this tooo much.... im up way to high i will fall... :-(

Dont worry about being away just make sure that you get lots in before he goes and then when he is back! hehe... dont forget sperm can live up to 5day!x

Im so glad sperm can live for 5 days...i think thats how i got pregnant last time! We only DTD once all cycle and it was about a week before i normally OV!! Was such a surprise!! Now we're trying it seems so hard to get pregnant!! ha!!

Im on a similar high to you this cycle, always had a feeling about having a 2012 baby and always seen May as being lucky so hopefully our gut feelings will be right!! Also its our 3rd cycle now since MC so '3rd time lucky'!!

Im sure your holiday will work wonders, you'll both be so chilled and relaxed and i bet thats the best way to conceive really! When your nice and calm about conceiving!!

Fingers crossed for you hun!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"