CD 1/2/3+ - Anyone fancy joining me this cycle?? x x

Well ladies - not quite sure what is going here but seem to be in the TWW now.
Had a definate temp rise on Dy 14. Usually ovulate around dy 14 / 15 so looks like I ovulated dy 13 this cycle. CM has been very odd all month though. Had what seemed to be EWCM on Dy 7 and then since then its just sticky and creamy ( sorry if TMI )
Anyways - guess as we can do is wait now to see if AF comes or not
How is everyone else doing??

Well ladies - not quite sure what is going here but seem to be in the TWW now.
Had a definate temp rise on Dy 14. Usually ovulate around dy 14 / 15 so looks like I ovulated dy 13 this cycle. CM has been very odd all month though. Had what seemed to be EWCM on Dy 7 and then since then its just sticky and creamy ( sorry if TMI )
Anyways - guess as we can do is wait now to see if AF comes or not
How is everyone else doing??

Thats my attitude as well. Think i OV'd on CD14 so will test on Friday and see what happens, AF due 8th so hopefully she'll leave me alone for 9 months!!! :haha:

Ive had a few low days but as usual this site seems to bring me round! I honestly dont know what id do without it!!

7 dpo for me, a bit headachey and crampy but i think im imagining most of it!! ha!!

How are you all doing???

What dates are you testing???

x x

I will prob wait to see if AF comes or not. If she is more than a day late then I will test
I hav ethought about trying early preg tests but I think that would drive me even more insane than I get now just waiting for AF!
Fingers crossed for us all...... thinking lots of sticky bean thoughts

I am 6 DPO today - I think!!!! who knows! Temp has dropped today - but well it aint over till the witch gets me
Been very emotional this week. Thinking if nothing happens this cycle maybe need to take a cycle or 2 off and just get some emotional time out

Anyone else find the TTC rollercoaster gets too much at times?

Im 11 dpo today and BFN with a FRER!!

Will test again tomorrow...

Ive been shattered recently and stomach cramps ever since OV. I have that 'feeling' BUT at the same time feel out!!! Heres hoping!!!
How're you all doing???

x x

Hi Ladies... How are you all doing?? Hope the :witch: is staying away!

I very cautiously will be moving over to first Tri! Got :bfp: on Friday i think 15dpo?? I wasnt really sure when AF due 4-8th sometime. Tested on thur 5th and got :bfn: but when i looked back later there was a faint line ?! Not really had any symptoms other than AF cramps occ Metal mouth tiredness which i thoght was from all the sun (holiday kept mind of 2ww -ish!)

for some reason just like i before ov, i just had a weird feeling that this month would work and although had bfn and no real obvious symptoms but i just didnt feel like i was truely 'out' anyways tested again next day and got a faint bfp went and got first reponse test and :bfp: straight away!

I dont really know how i feel. i cant be happy yet.. i have only told my mum and 2 BFF's DH does not want anyone to know. other than being nakard i dont really feel anything! :-(

just hope this little one finds the right home this time and stays there!

Fx'd we get a few more BFP's soon!! Baby Dust to all!!xx

Congratulations maz1510. Hope your bean stays really sticky... fingers crossed

I am 9DPO and not going to do any early testing - just see if AF comes or not

So pleased for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh well - :witch: got me last night! Day 23!!!!!!! Usually have a 28 or 29 dy cycle

I think we can safely say the EWCM on dy 7 that I thought I may have imagined - was in fact......... EWCM!
Well am now either going to have to be really regular at checking cm etc to pinpoint ovulation - or give up charting altogether and just DTD as much as possible to catch that darn egg!

Utterly out of sync now with rest of you I think :dohh:

Congratulations Maz!!! Happy and healthy 9 months for you!!! :happydance:

Roothy - so sorry AFs got you, im still waiting for something!! Not even sure im ovulated this cycle!!! Feel exhausted today but have tested negative. Hoping something will happen soon one way or the other... am sure AF is on her way!!

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"