CD 1/2/3+ - Anyone fancy joining me this cycle?? x x

Hi.

So who has actually ovulated yet??? I have OPK'd now for 3days and so far nothing. I was reading that most women ovulated between 5-10days after the last clomid... ok so im now d5 and so far nada. One of the docs i see after the ectopic who i happen to work with (she knows my story although fertility care is at another trust) well she doesnt want me to OPK and wants me to reduce my stress levels.....

erm HOW??? I cant not OPK cuz i need to know if the clomid has worked and as for my stress...well thats just getting worse! Emotionally breakdown last night.. poor Hubby was hoping to DTD and i cried! Oops!

I cant really explain it... maybe i started again too soon?? i dont know i just feel sooooo BROKEN!! i dont know how to fix it! I think being pregnant will help but my body fails me at every angle! Mentally+physically!!!

I am going for acupuncture next month, 3wks time.It is my only hope,im hoping for a miracle cuz right now i think i may be loosing the plot! lol x

I know what you mean, i think that TTC is the only thing that stops me from being a completely broken woman!! It gives me something positive to focus on rather than focussing on what we've lost!!

Im now CD7, got a very dark OPK last night so we DTD (quickly in the bathroom as my sister was staying (the things we do when TTC!!!)) but today im back to almost nothing again on the OPK so dont think it was a positive but at least we covered ourselves!!!

Is it wrong to really just want to be in the TWW and symptom spotting?? Im so concerned that i may not OV again because i didnt last month!!! Feel like im wishing away my time at the moment!!

x x x

AFternoon ladies

I think TTC is a fine line between giving you something to focus on and driving you insane!

Last cycle I missed the LH surge on OPK - I had a couple a days where I had 2 lines but they werent dark and I think the peak happened inbetween. Still not brilliant at spotting EWCM. I do seem to get it but it never seems clear.

CD5 today and period almost stopped so will be starting to police my cervix!!!

AFternoon ladies

I think TTC is a fine line between giving you something to focus on and driving you insane!

Last cycle I missed the LH surge on OPK - I had a couple a days where I had 2 lines but they werent dark and I think the peak happened inbetween. Still not brilliant at spotting EWCM. I do seem to get it but it never seems clear.

CD5 today and period almost stopped so will be starting to police my cervix!!!

CD9 for me!!

Im the same....find it very difficult to monitor cervical mucus and spot EWCM!! Some days i think i have it but it doesnt seem very stringy!! Ha!! I get what you mean about it driving you insane!! Too much to think about!!

Im relaxing my attitude towards TTC from now on, still going to OPK and take my vits but dont find myself thinking about it as much so hopefully the lack of stress will help us conceive!!

x x

Nope im definately going insane! lol.

Im CD 14 and still no line dark or not on the OPK!! WTF?? I expect it should be soon esp with the clomid but now i have read it usually come 5-10days after the last pill which is day 10=sat?!

cant really tell with the EWCM think it usually increases but im the same dont really notice its "stringy" and i keep getting little aches but the OPK said no... do you think the Stick could miss it??? I thought they tell you you will ov in the next 24-36hrs???

How often are you DTD??/
x

Hello ladies! I would love to join in. I'm on CD6 and I'm taking Soy Isoflavones CD2-6 and i can feel my ovaries on the right side working(sharp pains) but im happy. I also brought Clear Blue Digi today I'm so excited after 2 cycles I can try again. I'm also 38yrs-old. :)

Well - i'm CD7 today - period only finished 2 dys ago and today I seem to have something resembling EWCM - its creamy rather than clear but its definately stretchy egg white stuff. I usually ovulate dy14 or 15 os WTF is this about. WIll be DTD today for sure just in case though

I have some CB digi OPK which was going to start doing around Dy 10 but maybe need to start doing before.

Maz - last cycle - our 1st TTC after mc- we tried to aim for every other day through fertile time - from Dy 11/12. Unfortunately OH got fluey thing and that scuppered the plan!
Def need to do the baby dance today and then might just try and keep it up :haha: so to speak :haha: after that
We'll both be walking like John Wayne :wacko::wacko:

Well - i'm CD7 today - period only finished 2 dys ago and today I seem to have something resembling EWCM - its creamy rather than clear but its definately stretchy egg white stuff. I usually ovulate dy14 or 15 os WTF is this about. WIll be DTD today for sure just in case though

I have some CB digi OPK which was going to start doing around Dy 10 but maybe need to start doing before.

Maz - last cycle - our 1st TTC after mc- we tried to aim for every other day through fertile time - from Dy 11/12. Unfortunately OH got fluey thing and that scuppered the plan!
Def need to do the baby dance today and then might just try and keep it up :haha: so to speak :haha: after that
We'll both be walking like John Wayne :wacko::wacko:

Im CD11 today and have something that resembles EWCM as well!! Although it is a bit creamy....maybe it gets clearer as we get nearer to OV?? Weve DTD last night and the night before... None now until sunday so hopefully wont OV untill then!!

Gonna try and DTD every other day as well.... Still feel really positive about this cycle, need to ground myself a little bit so i dont get too disappointed!!

x x :hugs:

Hello ladies! I would love to join in. I'm on CD6 and I'm taking Soy Isoflavones CD2-6 and i can feel my ovaries on the right side working(sharp pains) but im happy. I also brought Clear Blue Digi today I'm so excited after 2 cycles I can try again. I'm also 38yrs-old. :)

Welcome!! Heres to some sticky BFPs for us all!!!

x x

Hi ladies...

Found this when i googled EWCM.

Pretty good at explaining the difference.... I hope the link works!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szk6ntndvys

x x

Thanks for that rachelbubble. I think maybe I have transitional CM but it still seems very early at CD7
SOunds like maybe you have the same

Oh well - will make sure we DTD just in case

Hope all you ladies are having a good easter weekend

:dust: to everyone!

Thanks for that rachelbubble. I think maybe I have transitional CM but it still seems very early at CD7
SOunds like maybe you have the same

Oh well - will make sure we DTD just in case

Hope all you ladies are having a good easter weekend

:dust: to everyone!

Yeah i think thats where we're at!!!

Nearly there though!!! :happydance:

x x

Hey . Thanks for that link was interesting. I have never really noticed the "stretchy" mucus i just seem to have a increased "wetness" around ovulation.
I am confused tho, cuz yesterday i noticed the stretchy mucus actually hanging out (sorry tmi!!) when i looked down. So by that i should be fertile? was CD 14 however the OPK was negative??

So today is CD15 have DTD this morning (finally!!) and will do out best for every other day, i was hoing ov would be late this month has DH has been on nights and we are now off together n off on hols wed so planning on making lots of babies hehe i hope!

So would you say i have prob ov? i thought i had some pains the other night but again confused by the OPK stiks.. could they be wrong?? I havent tested today yet usually test around 5.

Good luck ladies, lets hope the Easter Bunny delivers us some forever baby eggs! hehe xx

Dont rely fully on OPKs....you can have your surge and in as little as 6 hours it can disappear hence if you only use an OPK once a day you could miss it!!

Im the same as you, had some hanging out yesterday too. I tested it like on the video and i couldnt believe hope stringy the stuff is and how far it stretches!!! - HOW HAVE I NEVER NOTICED THIS EVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE??!!!!!

Good luck to you all!! Enjoy the BDing and heres to some sticky baby easter eggs :)

x x x

well now im worried i missed it. LOL. Had positive OPK yesterday day after i noticed the stringy stuff and we have DTD yest and today prob tonight and tomorrow etc. was planning on every other day as they say sperm is better but if the kit only tells you the next 24-36hr that dont leave much time.

I really hope it works this month...

2ww here we come! xx

Hi ladies!!

Also got my positive today on an expensive test but negative on a cheapy at the same time.
Got my positive at 1.30pm today, tested with the same brand test and a clearblue digi at 5.30pm today and both negative!! WHATS GOING ON???

Can you ever get a false positive or did i surge between yesterday and today and my earlier one today just picked up the end??? Feel a bit heavy and crampy down there so im taking todays test as my positive!! What do you ladies think???

x x

Hi Ladies. How are you all doing??

Has anyone had any weird symptoms since ov??? I think im 4dpo and have been having occ af type cramps but way milder! i dont know if im reading into this way too much!!

Hi Ladies. How are you all doing??

Has anyone had any weird symptoms since ov??? I think im 4dpo and have been having occ af type cramps but way milder! i dont know if im reading into this way too much!!

Hi!!

Im the same....had mild cramps since +OPK!! Think im reading too much into it as well and probably alway get these cramps but noticing them now!! :dohh: Also very tired but went back to work yesterday so its probably that!!!

Hows things with you?? What CD you on?? Im CD16 now x x

Hi all.

CD12 today. No EWCM as yet. CB digital OPKs negative, I think I may go back to cheap ones next month if no BFP. At least with those you can see when at least another line appears - even if its not dark enough for a true positive - at least shows something is happening.
As you say rachel- it seems to be so hit and miss and I think from what I have read if you arent testing couple of times a day or more you wont see your peak. At least the cheap OPKs do give you an idea

ANyway - will be DTD over next few days - at end of the day I guess thats all we can do! Get down to the baby tango at what we think is the right time and keep our fingers crossed - though not our legs of course!!!:winkwink::winkwink:

ANyway - will be DTD over next few days - at end of the day I guess thats all we can do! Get down to the baby tango at what we think is the right time and keep our fingers crossed - though not our legs of course!!!:winkwink::winkwink:

Made me giggle like a loon!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back