CD 1, Cycle 4, TTC#3. 28-31 day cycles.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Morning ladies

My name is Sarah

Well after being 3 days late AF showed up this morning. I'm taking it as a positive though because it means my LP was 11 days this month instead of 9. Yay! This month I will just be using the clear blue smiley ovulation tests and BDing as often as possible.

I currently have two little girls from my previous marriage. Currently going through the divorce process( here in Canada you have to be seperated for a year before starting it). We have been seperated since April 2012 so over a year now. I am currently engaged to the most amazing man who has taken on my girls as his own and I truly feel blessed. We would just like one more child to complete our family.

I was recently treated for an STD passed to me from an ex( looks like I've had it for at least 6 months, maybe more). This STD can cause infertility if had to long but I think I'm ok. If I'm not pregnant in a few more months I will be requestin testing to check my tubes for blockages.

I also move house the end of September so I'm excited for that. Fingers crossed September is my month!

If anyone is looking for a buddy and would like to wait this month out together that would be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->