CD 1 - looking for cycle buddies!

Daisy_Delayne

Reaction score
Hi! I'm on CD 1, on my very first cycle of TTC #2. We just decided tonight that we're ready to try and I"m so so excited!! Anyone else on CD 1 or close to it? I'm going to be using OPK's, and that's it for now. I don't think I'll temp for now because I have a baby girl who wakes up several times throughout the night.

Hi Daisy!

Me! I'm CD2 and this is our second cycle trying for our first bubs. I only use OPK's as well. Our timing must have been right last cycle because I got my BFP but unfortunately it was a chemical. My cycles are pretty long, like 35ish days. Goodluck!

I'm cycle day 3 trying for baby number 2 , this is my 13th cycle , x

Hi ladies! Mrs. R - sorry about your chemical. Hopefully this will be your month. Donnarobinson - are you doing anything like opk's?

hi, im on CD8 first cycle ttc #2 also :) very close to ovulating... i too only use opk.. good luck!! xx

I'm on CD2 been TTC #2 for a year no luck yet. This cycle using CBFM instead of OPK's and I don't temp either.

I don't temp, I have got opks but I rarely use them 2bh, I'm doing the clearblue trial next cycle x

I have had my monitor for over a year but never used it because my cycles were dramatically different and didn't just want to waste the tests. FX I figure out exactly when I'm ovulating..

I'm day 5 of our first cycle TTC #2.

Love the idea of cycle buddies!!

Just tracking for now, as we are technically npnt until September. No idea of cycle length, have about 4 tracking apps - so excited and a bit scared (# 1 was born at 29 weeks)

Good luck everyone :happydance:

Hi, I'm on cd4 af ended yesterday:)
This is my 9 cycle ttc#2 and ntnp for 7 months before that, so well over a year and no bfp:( . I'm using opk's, saliva microscope, also will be using Pre-seed and I temp. 3 cycles of Clomid/Fertomid and bfn:( we trying a natural cycle this cycle and hoping the clomid jump started my ovaries to work!

Have an app with gynea next week wednesday and will probably be doing all necessary tests.

Do any of you ladies know how this SMEP works? I would like to try something different this cycle!

Good Luck Ladies:)

Hi I am on CD 3 today and would love a few cycle buddies. I temp and will be using OPKs. Planning to use Pre-seed as well, this cycle.

Quick Q to everyone: are you ladies planning to BD only around expected OD / +OPK or do u plan to DTD even before?

Wildchic - According to SMEP, you DTD every alternate day from cd8 till u get a +OPK. Once you get a +OPK, you BD that day and the next. Skip a day and BD the next day. Then wait for period. Test if period is late!

About me: I have PCOS so I am on medication (Femara, anyone?) and my cycles range between 31 - 35 days. I got a BFP last August but miscarried at 6 weeks. Took a break and started again last month - BFN. Hope this month is the month.

Good luck to everyone!

Thank's for mentioning the SMEP I have never heard of it and just looked it up. I always wondered what was better to do during O

Im on CD9 now, apps say due to Ov on 5th June.. Having some good OPK come up but not quite as dark just yet....

I DTD when feel like it then when due to O or have O then we will DTD night before, on the night and after! just incase ;) lol

So how is it going ladies?
Today is CD 6 for me. Long way to go for OD (expected around cd 17).
Jess - your OD doesnt seem to be too far away! Good luck !

Hi I am on CD 3 today and would love a few cycle buddies. I temp and will be using OPKs. Planning to use Pre-seed as well, this cycle.

Quick Q to everyone: are you ladies planning to BD only around expected OD / +OPK or do u plan to DTD even before?

It keeps the spermies healthy if he, um, releases them regularly lol. Plus it's fun, so I'm planning to BD regularly, and then every day around O. I went and checked my old FF chart from when I conceive last time, and we BD'd every day around ovulation time, rather than every other day, so I'm thinking we'll do the same this time!

So how is it going ladies?
Today is CD 6 for me. Long way to go for OD (expected around cd 17).
Jess - your OD doesnt seem to be too far away! Good luck !

CD 5 here. Long way to go for me too. Can't wait to get that positive OPK. Of course, after that it'll be "Wah, there's so long to wait till I can test!" lol

Hey ladies CD 6 for me today. Hope you all are having a save and pleasant weekend

I'm on cd7, O on the 11/12th June. Its taking forever to get there. I have a gynea app on Wednesday though, a bit nervous, as I don't know what tests we gonna have to do. I'm soo stressed right now coz I have two exam papers on this week and I'm so focused on ttc that I've neglected my studies:(

I hope all you ladies are prepared for this cycle
I really hope we all get ou bfp's this cycle:)
Good luck

I'm on cd8 - apparently going to o on 8th or 9th June, according to the many apps I have downloaded. We want a girl this time so I'm thinking maybe we bd on Wed or Thurs and then not again. Anyone had a girl that can offer suggestions?

We have 5 grandsons and no granddaughters so the pressure is on!

I'm on cd8 - apparently going to o on 8th or 9th June, according to the many apps I have downloaded. We want a girl this time so I'm thinking maybe we bd on Wed or Thurs and then not again. Anyone had a girl that can offer suggestions?

We have 5 grandsons and no granddaughters so the pressure is on!

I honestly think there's no way to try for one or the other. They say not to BD the day before/day of ovulation if TTC a girl (or is it a couple days before?), but I had a girl and we just BD like crazy from a few days before O to a few days after with no break. I think TTC one gender or another just decreases your chances of conceiving quickly because you're only BD on certain days. There's no real science to back up any of it. People will tell you "I tried this" and they had the gender they wanted, but they had a 50/50 chance anyway! That's just my opinion though. Hopefully you get your little girl! I'm the opposite - I'm hoping for a boy this time around, but I'm not donig anything differently, just :sex: and :sex: and :sex: LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->