CD 1 - looking for cycle buddies!

So how is it going ladies?
Today is CD 6 for me. Long way to go for OD (expected around cd 17).
Jess - your OD doesnt seem to be too far away! Good luck !
Hiya, No not far! Did OPK but still not anyway as dark as control line... But all apps say 4th & 5th! :)

So how is it going ladies?
Today is CD 6 for me. Long way to go for OD (expected around cd 17).
Jess - your OD doesnt seem to be too far away! Good luck !

CD 5 here. Long way to go for me too. Can't wait to get that positive OPK. Of course, after that it'll be "Wah, there's so long to wait till I can test!" lol
Haha yes the awful 2weeks! Im on this group were people tests as early as 6dpo! its crazy early in my opinion.
Good luck your O day will soon be round x

I'm on cd8 - apparently going to o on 8th or 9th June, according to the many apps I have downloaded. We want a girl this time so I'm thinking maybe we bd on Wed or Thurs and then not again. Anyone had a girl that can offer suggestions?

We have 5 grandsons and no granddaughters so the pressure is on!

I honestly think there's no way to try for one or the other. They say not to BD the day before/day of ovulation if TTC a girl (or is it a couple days before?), but I had a girl and we just BD like crazy from a few days before O to a few days after with no break. I think TTC one gender or another just decreases your chances of conceiving quickly because you're only BD on certain days. There's no real science to back up any of it. People will tell you "I tried this" and they had the gender they wanted, but they had a 50/50 chance anyway! That's just my opinion though. Hopefully you get your little girl! I'm the opposite - I'm hoping for a boy this time around, but I'm not donig anything differently, just :sex: and :sex: and :sex: LOL

I agree its basically 50/50 i dont thinking eating certian foods or times of :sex: matters... its what chromosome the sperm holds which determine the sex. So be blaming the other half!! pmsl

Hi Ladies, can i join too? AF just started today - was due on wednesday but bfn this morning.

im going to temp and use my cbfm this month and as for bd we will bd every other day up until ovu and then make sure we bd on o day as well.

FX for all of us and :dust: to all

Hi Ladies, can i join too? AF just started today - was due on wednesday but bfn this morning.

im going to temp and use my cbfm this month and as for bd we will bd every other day up until ovu and then make sure we bd on o day as well.

FX for all of us and :dust: to all

Of course :) Good luck hun! x

So fancy a brief get to know you?

Im Jess, 23. Im married and have a now 2 year old little boy Jacob. We decided few weeks ago to ttc #2 after alot of talking about it over numerous times!
I like in East Yorkshire, Used to be army wife living in Norwich for 3.5yrs, But hubby signed off when found out we were pregnant and came out when he was 3months old.

Looking forward to lots of ttc and updates with you all :hugs:

I'm 30, married and we have a son called Isaac who was born at 29 weeks, although he's a big strong nearly 2 year old now.

This is our first cycle TTC (or really NTNP) for number two. I would like a girl but mostly I'd like a happy, healthy term baby!

I am on CD1, so a few days behind you but not bad! I am expecting AF on June 28th... Would love to have someone to share this process with! This will be our second cycle of trying for baby #1. I had a hard time accepting my BFN this month so I am hoping this month will be the one...

I am on CD 2 of my second month of trying. We are trying for our fourth...at age 39 and 11 months :)

I'm 31, DF is 44!! First cycle, CD 6 TTC #2. AF just went away, so now the fun part starts!

Good luck everyone!! Im already getting my hopes up for testing this month!

All the apps i use say im fertile now + ovulate 4-5th :D Really hope we get BFP this month x

Funny I found your thread after posting in the other ;) CD1 was May 29th for me so we really are that close! Looks like we can be cycle buddies!

I am still waiting on AF I guess to begin my cycle. I am now 3 days late, come on AF, get here already!!!

Hi Ladies,

i'm 31, DH 36 trying for our first. BFN this month, pretty hard to accept but feeling more positive with each day goes by.

Used to think that i would love to have a wee girl but no getting to the stage that i do not care what it is as long as it is healthy.

up until we started trying my cycles were regular, then they started going weird :wacko: one lasted 70 days! no explanation at all.

Using cbfm thisi month as well as charting temps - makes me feel that i'm more in control - as much as we can be.

good luck to everyone else :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->