CD 1. Shooting for Positive in August. Edd 4/24/17

Mum2gremlin

Reaction score
Cd 1. Mc june 20th af july 20th. Looking for buddies :) anyone else looking for August positives. Due day April 2017!

Omg we are similar! Mc June 12th, some more tissue passed early July though, period ended July 19th so you and I are about a week off from each other. I just made a August testers post if you want to join it? :D

Hi! Similar story as well. Mc 23rd June, af returned 23rd July so hoping to catch that eggy and make it stick this time x

Hello. Loub! We are on the same road! Lets stick this cycle out together. Im excited and ready. Cd 9. Really hoping for rainbow baby in April:) i wish u the best of luck

A little behind you ladies at CD5 today so still a ways to go. My first cycle using Clomid so here's to hoping it works! Baby dust all around to everyone!

welcome Aphy. i wish you lots of baby dust! cd 9 just waiting these earlier days away.

I'm assuming CD means cycle day? How do you find that out? Curious.

Hey ladies! Kind of new here, but I have a similar situation. Mc in March, been trying since then. Testing in the next couple days actually, hoping August is our month!

Good luck Hld1455 with the testing!

I am on CD12 so starting OPK this evening. I really suck at tracking CM so have to rely on the smiley face

Is everyone staying sane so far?

Thank you, Aphy! I broke down and tested, actually, and BFP on FRER, ClearBlue, and even a $store test. So I guess I spoke too soon. I'll be diligently reading everybody's progress though, as I'm actually kind of sad that the wait is over. Lol. Good luck, ladies!

Congrats HId1455,that's fantastic!

Hey. I am indeed. Trying anyways lol! Yesterday was ovulation day. Fx we caught our egg. I had ovulation pains all day yesterday. We dtd in am and evening and also got two times in this am. Fx. We will keep it up in case i o later then i thought. Here's to 1 dpo the 2ww is here! Testing August 14th! Af due 18th

Mum2Gremlin, fx over here for you!! Praying for a tww that just flies by! As of this morning I'm just now 11dpo. I really did not want to test so early because I always have in the past and it just stressed me out. But this time it worked out I guess! Sorry about popping in like that, I really thought I was going to have another solid 4-5 days of waiting! Keep me updated though, ladies. Maybe at the very least I can help compare symptoms :)

Hey. I am indeed. Trying anyways lol! Yesterday was ovulation day. Fx we caught our egg. I had ovulation pains all day yesterday. We dtd in am and evening and also got two times in this am. Fx. We will keep it up in case i o later then i thought. Here's to 1 dpo the 2ww is here! Testing August 14th! Af due 18th

Yesterday was O day for me too! I'm going to try an hold out until the 16th to test but doubt I will manage it! Fingers crossed for you

Hello ladies kinda new here had a chemical 4/29 been trying since then with no luck I'm currently 9dpo bfn today although I know it's still early so gonna wait until 12dpo hoping for my 4/21/17 EDD baby dust to all of us 🌈🎀

HId1455- thats awesome! with both my my bast pregnancies i was able to see a positive brewing around 11 dpo! congrats again! im testing on 11 dpo really hoping its positive. it will be really hard to wait but august 14th is a very special day to my husband. his mother past away that day, it will be 4 years. so REALLy hoping i can surprise him with a positive that day! did you have any early 1-6 dpo symptoms?

littlefishy- any symptoms yet? 3dpo today and i was exhausted last night, went to bed early and slept in. i felt pains in my breast yesterday. and kiknda felt as my ovualtion went on for 3 days because of the pains and soreness of my cervix. that might be from all the bding! haha

Think_pink- Welcome! and yes i think your not out yet! its still early. keeping my fingers crossed for you. any symptoms??

To be honest, I had less symptoms this TWW than any other before, all of which I had BFNs. My dead give away this time around was acne on my chin. I didn't actually notice until I was looking back through pictures of myself from my previous pregnancy and noticed I had chin acne then, too. But mostly I had dull backaches, starting at 2dpo and some intense cramping around 5-6dpo and woke up with a headache everyday since 6dpo. My breasts stayed tender all the way up to the day AF was due, and usually it disappears two-three days before. Hubby also suggested I test early, I guess he just knew. Lol

Hi ladies! I am CD9 today and the wait till O is killing me so I already know the tww is going to be torture!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->