CD 1 , Would love buddies who are trying to get a BFP for Christmas !

gem1985x

1ds and a teeny bit preg
Reaction score
HI ! I'm Gemma , I'm 25 and been TTC for 4 and a bit months . :flower:

I'm currently on CD1 with AF due around Christmas day!

Would love to get some buddies to support each other on this Bumpy journey to a Baby bump ! :happydance:

xxx

hey gemma. im lauren, 19 and ttc our first too :)
im on cd 7 today, been taking soy, HOPING MADLY for a christmas bfp :D

xoxo

Hi Flutterbybaby! Love ur tat!!! I am on CD5 now . Been taking soy to! have tonights and tomorrows dose to take then thats me finished ! Af due on christmas day! so I'm the same as you desperately wanting a BFP for christmas . Not gonna test until boxing day if the :witch: doesnt arrive!

This month seems to be dragging in already!!!

Hi Flutterbybaby! Love ur tat!!! I am on CD5 now . Been taking soy to! have tonights and tomorrows dose to take then thats me finished ! Af due on christmas day! so I'm the same as you desperately wanting a BFP for christmas . Not gonna test until boxing day if the :witch: doesnt arrive!

This month seems to be dragging in already!!!

thanks :D. cd8 for me today! totally dragging by i know! had 160 of soy last night and i started feeling quite hot D:. i started getting a cramping feeling in my right side as well, hope i haven't brought on ovulation too early lol. Maybe its just getting ready :)

im due anywhere between the 19th and the 24th so anytime between there ill be testing :D. thinking of doing it on the 19th :) don't think ill be able to help myself haha

Do u temp ? I temp but i'm awful at doing it on the weekend . I always sleep in . I havent had any symptoms from soy . I get cramping in ovaries all month since I have cysts on them!

Hows the snow where u are? x

hi girls, im 22 ttc #1, on cd 3 of cycle 2. testing on dec 29 if no af by then! i like your guys' countdown tickers. i havent tried soy, temps, opks, or really anything but old fashioned trying yet, but i hear so much about all that on this site so maybe in the future if it proves to be a long road. hopefully not but we'll see!

GEM1985X - ive tried temps but im dreadful at it haha :D.
my left ovary cysts but my right one is usually fine. yet its my right one thats cramping really bad today. i did do a 4 mile walk in the freezing snow today, that could explain.
Its snowing really bad, Its. 02:49 right now and the snow is just coming and coming :|.

SUPERRN - Id love to be able to do it the old fashioned way but i'm just so keen to know what my body is doing and when. i bet its so much less stressful though! :)

X

Hey girls how u doing ? I'm bored and only at cd 8 !!! Lol ! Crampy today don't know if that's anything to do with the soy this cycle ? :dust: to u both!! X

hey everyone!
im on CD10 , !tested a opk today , was faint , going to take another one tomorrow!,

Hi! I'm on cd 19! just waiting for fertility friend to confirm ovulation! how long are your cycles ? R u trying to concieve no1? x

thats great ! its so stressful this ttc!

ohh yes ! deffintly , i took another opk just now , its alot darker then yesterdays, tomo i should have a positive:)!

thats brilliant , i spend a fortune on opks . I got a positive two days ago . now im in the two week wait !

ill be in the two week wait in two days i hopee!
im gonna be so impatient.lol

hi everyone, this is our 5th try TTC and AF is due on Christmas Day... I am new to this forum and I don't really know the abbreviations other than TTC & AF... can anyone help? I do know that I would like buddies, cause I can't go through this alone..
Baby Dust to all

Hi Sugarplumn ! hows u ? at the top of the forum there is a thread that explains the abbreviations ! you will get it in no time!! xx

thanks gem... i'll check it out... i do hope i won't have to get pro at it and that the baby dust fairy stops by us soon xo

I know I would absolutely love to get a bfp on christmas morning! Any symptoms yet ? x

Hey Gem, not sure about the symptoms: every month I convince myself that I have all of them... I think I start eating twice as much just to prove I have cravings...
Although, every month, 1 week before AF, my breats become tender and very swollen... that's when hubby looks very disappointed... but this month my breatss haven't been that tender yet... so hopefully :)
any symptoms for yourself? when are you thinking of testing? xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->