cd 10 buddies? monthly cycles

Hi Babyrose! I am on CD9 and this is my 1st cycle ttc#1, just came off BCP on 22nd march. Started testing with opk from CD7 but no luck as of yet....just kept showing low fertility. But we have been BDing since CD5. FIxed!

How about you...are you testing with opks too, in addition to charting?

Hello blues sounds like you're off to a good start and I did try using them last month but I got positive CD 16 to 28 so I don't know if they even work for me or not although I do want to purchase the clear blue Brand cycle hopefully i get a positive. I hope to bd every other day for now

Finally saw a positive today with fmu-peak fertility (it was a flashing smiley yay!!). Went straight from being low to peak in a day :). Going to bd for the next two days now.

How is it going with you?

Your not supposed. To test with fmu you urine is more concentrated causing a possible false +opk take another one to double check fx either way girl

I actually tested in the evening too and it was still a solid smiley...so I am guessing it is showing right :)

Yes yes girl so get to bding tried to keep away from testing with FMU

I have tried. In the past but always fail lol im trying this cycle. Too a little late but hopefully i see something i just got the cb opks im wondering if i should use em or go exchange em for the advanced brand which i didn't find today but possibly at another target

so I see where a lot of my confusion was last month as you can see the top one is the up n up brand which shows a positive right its darker than the control line it was my last trip from that bach the bottom one is the clear blue which is clearly a negative I just got this pack so I'll be using it for the cycle let's see what I get

Attachments

• CAM00462.jpg
    CAM00462.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Aww I see! How long have you been testing with the up&up brand?

I have both the Answer brand and the CB digital advanced. The Answer brand was always negative no matter when I had tested. The CB digital seemed to be correct, it initially showed a low and a couple days later (from CD10) peak. But the problem that I see now is, it has been showing a peak for 3 days in row (I had tested sometime back and still a flashing smiley, its CD12 today for me). The instructions said the peak is only for 2 days. That is where I am confused now :wacko:. Anyways we have been BDing for the last couple of days no matter what, so guess that will make things work.

Hoping the clear blues workout for you this time :thumbup:!

I used the up and up last cycle and I was full of the same looking test nearly positive right maybe they just don't work for me as for the clear blue I've heard girls having problems when they leave it in the stream too long I'm actually dipping it in a cup for 15 seconds only

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->