CD 10 - EWCM - How imminent is O?

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
I know everyone's different! But when could o happen after seeing first bit of ewcm? I'm using clearblue opk and just had a circle this morning.

I got a tiny bit on Sunday, then increased Monday and became wet/slippery tuesday & wednesday and then had the blob of it this morning. got a smile on digi straight after seeing the ewcm this morning. this is usual for me- so 4/5 days ;)

Yeah I had 6/7 days of EWCM before getting my +OPK this cycle

Usually I start seeing it 3-4 days before O day. It actually gets more watery right before I O. So, I usually O CD13 or 14... I see EWCM CD9-12 or 13. I wish I had more of it, so to help I take Mucinex (the max strength 12 hour expectorant) once a day on CD9 til CD13. I get congested from allergies anyway so my doc said it's fine to take, just not every day all the time. It increases EWCM (the active ingredient guaifenesin). I also use Preseed if we want to use lube.

Thanks ladies, a bit more ewcm today and still a circle on the opk! I hope to see a smiley over the next couple of days! fx!

Got a smiley on opk this morning, quite excited as this fits in well with ewcm and cycle days etc.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->