CD 10, patiently waiting to O...

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
Started opk's yesterday, I haven't decided whats worse yet the Ovulation wait, or the TWW :headspin:

Anyone else around the same Cycle date? This is #2 I am trying for and just looking for more people to chat with!

Started opk's yesterday, I haven't decided whats worse yet the Ovulation wait, or the TWW :headspin:

Anyone else around the same Cycle date? This is #2 I am trying for and just looking for more people to chat with!

I think waiting to O and the TWW are just about EQUALLY excrutiating.

I'm at CD 21, but I definitely think its worse for the TWW! I know now I am ovulating on my 12th day so there is no questioning there lol

I'm at CD 21, but I definitely think its worse for the TWW! I know now I am ovulating on my 12th day so there is no questioning there lol

I guess in your case the TWW would be much worse.

I am on CD 10 and have NO idea when O will be. I have really irregular cycles, sometimes O'ing extremely late, but last cycle I O'ed CD 11 or 12. Temping can only confirm post-O and my CM isn't a very good indicator as I usually only have a day or so of TRUE EWCM. I was hoping for my OPK's to be in before this so i could start testing early in my cycle just in case, but they haven't arrived yet and I'm feeling like it's probably going to happen soon, so likely i'll save them for next month.

Well I had to start taking clomid to ovulate and help regulate my cycles because I have endometriosis, my cycles were so messed up I was bleeding every other week and not ovulating (obviously). Its been a long process, the first time I ovulated with clomid I got pregnant, but had a chemical pregnancy, that messed me up for a month. So Im on my second cycle and I am FINALLY O'ing on day 12 the past two times, I prefer the opk's though, I work ten hours a night for seven nights, then seven off, so it would be too crazy to take my temp lol

I O'd on CD 16 last time, and I'm just chomping at the bits to see if I O around the same time again. This is only my 2nd month TTC so everything is so new to me! I never had much patience to begin with so this really test it lol

I am NOT a patient person at all, so being on my 14th cycle I'm ready to rip my hair out. Of course, I've only been consistently temping for this cycle and the past one, on and off for like two before that, and haven't started OPK's or supplements yet (besides b6, which I JUST started) so i'm not TOTALLY insane quite yet.

I hope you don't have as long a wait for your :bfp: as I have, but I'm chomping at the bit as well to see when I ovulate.

I am NOT a patient person at all, so being on my 14th cycle I'm ready to rip my hair out. Of course, I've only been consistently temping for this cycle and the past one, on and off for like two before that, and haven't started OPK's or supplements yet (besides b6, which I JUST started) so i'm not TOTALLY insane quite yet.

I hope you don't have as long a wait for your :bfp: as I have, but I'm chomping at the bit as well to see when I ovulate.

I have never been on any form of BC and got PG with my first born right out the gate...but its like here I am 11 years later, much happier with my 2nd husband and I just don't know "if" its going to happen for us. I turn 34 next week, and I am giving myself a year to try...if it happens I'm estatic, if it doesn't, well I'll be really sad. I hate that I waited so long to have another child. My husband and I have been married almost 3 years but together for 8. I just went through a lot with my son that took me all this time to be ready to do it again. I just hate to think that maybe I missed that window.

I am going to stay positive though :) And maybe we can all say that this is our month :)

It's good that you are staying positive. My mother got pregnant with my youngest brother at 33 and he was a complete surprise, however she needed Provera to ovulate and conceive myself and my brother who were born when she was in her twenties. My aunt didn't have children until her second marriage and she was 32 and 35 when they were born, so it absolutely can happen at your age.

With my son who was born when I was 21, his father and I (we've been together for 9 years, since we were 15, not married but I still refer to him as hubby) did not use any kind of protection at ALL and it still took about 5 years for us to get pregnant, not that we were trying, we were just not responsible, still, it took a surprising amount of time. He had Gastroschisis ( a defect in his abdominal wall that left a portion of his bowels on the outside of his body) and was in the NICU for 54 days and had a long recovery, so we definitely were not ready to begin thinking about #2 right away. I had an IUD inserted, but had nothing but problems so I had it taken out in August 2012 and we still haven't conceived. I know I'm young so I shouldn't worry, but DS is already 3 and I really would like if the age gap between 1 and 2 didn't get too much larger, plus I'm working on my bachelors degree and would like to get pregnant, have #2 and spend the first few years at home like i did with DS before I need to go to work to pay off my student loans. I totally understand your sense of urgency.

Staying positive is the best thing you can do, and I really hope we can get our :bfp: 's this month as well! :dust:

It's good that you are staying positive. My mother got pregnant with my youngest brother at 33 and he was a complete surprise, however she needed Provera to ovulate and conceive myself and my brother who were born when she was in her twenties. My aunt didn't have children until her second marriage and she was 32 and 35 when they were born, so it absolutely can happen at your age.

With my son who was born when I was 21, his father and I (we've been together for 9 years, since we were 15, not married but I still refer to him as hubby) did not use any kind of protection at ALL and it still took about 5 years for us to get pregnant, not that we were trying, we were just not responsible, still, it took a surprising amount of time. He had Gastroschisis ( a defect in his abdominal wall that left a portion of his bowels on the outside of his body) and was in the NICU for 54 days and had a long recovery, so we definitely were not ready to begin thinking about #2 right away. I had an IUD inserted, but had nothing but problems so I had it taken out in August 2012 and we still haven't conceived. I know I'm young so I shouldn't worry, but DS is already 3 and I really would like if the age gap between 1 and 2 didn't get too much larger, plus I'm working on my bachelors degree and would like to get pregnant, have #2 and spend the first few years at home like i did with DS before I need to go to work to pay off my student loans. I totally understand your sense of urgency.

Staying positive is the best thing you can do, and I really hope we can get our :bfp: 's this month as well! :dust:

Very comforting to know that you understand where I am coming from, a lot of my family never understood why I didn't want more kids. They didn't get the fear. Also not telling any of them we are trying...last thing I need is the added pressure of their puppy dog eyes stare each time I see them :wacko:

My husband has actually been so great, not once has he ever brought up having more kids...so when I decided I was ready and went to talk to him about it he was like...I have wanted to have a kid with you, I just didn't want to feel like I was pressuring you to. Gah, love this man!!

I've got a couple of FB friends who had an IUD who it took a while to get PG, but it happened! Never give up :)

CD11 today, temp took a dip so maybe its getting close...first month temp charting, so totally not knowing what all that means lol!

Sounds like you really do have an amazing guy! :happydance:

I know it can take a while, but eventually happen after IUD. Sometimes I just get so scared it did some kind of permanent damage, but I'm feeling positive that I'll see that :bfp: soon, so I just have to 'keep on keeping on' as they say.

It can really suck when people around you can't understand how you feel and criticize or just make you feel judged. Theres no shame in just not feeling ready or being apprehensive about growing your family. I know I wasn't ready at all right after DS, it took me some time to figure out how I really felt about it. My hubby didn't think he was going to want more than one, and our friends and family would look at him like he was insane. Of course he's changed his tune now, but I always told him it was OUR life and we needed to do whatever felt right and comfortable for us, no matter what ANYONE else thought.

I had a temp dip on CD 11 (yesterday) as well! I also had some slight cramping and really nice EWCM, so I'm thinking O was yesterday or maybe today. I'll just have to see what my temps do over the next few days. I haven't been temping TOO long (just consistently for the past few cycles) and I'm not an expert, but I've been really trying to educate myself about it and feel like I have a pretty good knowledge base, so if you ever have questions or just need a second opinion on your chart or anything I'll try my best to help you.

Typically many women experience a dip on the day of (or directly prior to) ovulation, followed by a rise the next few days after, and then your temp should stay up until :bfp: or your period. Not everyone gets the dip, and dips CAN be attributed to other things, but if other symptoms point to O or if you do OPK's and get good lines (i haven't used OPK's yet, though I will next cycle if I didn't catch a sticky bean this time) then you can probably assume you O'ed.

FX'ed for us and to all the other ladies who are trying this cycle. :dust:

Sounds like you really do have an amazing guy! :happydance:

I know it can take a while, but eventually happen after IUD. Sometimes I just get so scared it did some kind of permanent damage, but I'm feeling positive that I'll see that :bfp: soon, so I just have to 'keep on keeping on' as they say.

It can really suck when people around you can't understand how you feel and criticize or just make you feel judged. Theres no shame in just not feeling ready or being apprehensive about growing your family. I know I wasn't ready at all right after DS, it took me some time to figure out how I really felt about it. My hubby didn't think he was going to want more than one, and our friends and family would look at him like he was insane. Of course he's changed his tune now, but I always told him it was OUR life and we needed to do whatever felt right and comfortable for us, no matter what ANYONE else thought.

I had a temp dip on CD 11 (yesterday) as well! I also had some slight cramping and really nice EWCM, so I'm thinking O was yesterday or maybe today. I'll just have to see what my temps do over the next few days. I haven't been temping TOO long (just consistently for the past few cycles) and I'm not an expert, but I've been really trying to educate myself about it and feel like I have a pretty good knowledge base, so if you ever have questions or just need a second opinion on your chart or anything I'll try my best to help you.

Typically many women experience a dip on the day of (or directly prior to) ovulation, followed by a rise the next few days after, and then your temp should stay up until :bfp: or your period. Not everyone gets the dip, and dips CAN be attributed to other things, but if other symptoms point to O or if you do OPK's and get good lines (i haven't used OPK's yet, though I will next cycle if I didn't catch a sticky bean this time) then you can probably assume you O'ed.

FX'ed for us and to all the other ladies who are trying this cycle. :dust:

Exactly!!

And I'm guessing my dip has to do with the big O since im getting the OPK positive now. I nearly fell asleep temping this morning...the beep is sooo soothing LoL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->