CD 12..Any cycle buddies?

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Cd 12 here just waiting to ovulate. Im feeling really good about this cycle since today I got EWCM for the first time ever ! :happydance::happydance: I would always see other ttc ladies post about it but I never actually seen it with my own eyes ! Of course DH bd tonight and plan on bding for the next couple days :blush:

Any cycle buddies?

Hi ladies.
Cd 12 here just waiting to ovulate. Im feeling really good about this cycle since today I got EWCM for the first time ever ! :happydance::happydance: I would always see other ttc ladies post about it but I never actually seen it with my own eyes ! Of course DH bd tonight and plan on bding for the next couple days :blush:

Any cycle buddies?

Hi there!! I'm on cd 16 and think I o'd yesterday so a bit ahead of you but I would not mind being a cycle buddy with you... :) our dates are pretty close and we have some other things in common like both ttc #2 and i also have never seen EWCM ever! Best I get is watery but mostly creamy with a bit of a stretch so there must be fertile cm somewhere, I've just never seen clear fertile cm myself!

I'm hoping for a girl, i already have a 3 year old son. So hopefully the creamy cm works in my favour!

Hi!! Thanks for joining ! We are very similar , I would only get watery cm then creamy. Eventually I stopped checking cm all together since I would never get the actual EWCM. Last night I decided to check and I couldn't believe my eyes. I've tried everything in the book to get EWCM and it never worked before . Last month I took my geritol vitamin, bcomplex and baby aspirin . Plus I was getting a lot of greens in my symptom ( smoothies). I'm thinking that helped a lot. If I don't get my bfp this cycle ( hoping I do since AF is due on Christmas Day and I do not want to deal with that heartache on Christmas) I really hope the EWCM sticks around. Did you do anything different this cycle ? Good luck during the dreaded tww!

Wel I started using opk's this month and took pregnacare conception. I stopped using my b-complex as it delayed my ovulation last month. Also we bd'd two days in a row as opposed to every second day. So we did the day before and the day of ovulation.

I hope you get your bfp on christmas day!! :)

Wel I started using opk's this month and took pregnacare conception. I stopped using my b-complex as it delayed my ovulation last month. Also we bd'd two days in a row as opposed to every second day. So we did the day before and the day of ovulation.

I hope you get your bfp on christmas day!! :)

The bcomplex did that to me one cycle too so now I only take it after ovulation . Still no blazing positive opk but I got a peak on my clearblue fertility monitor. I want to BD last night but didn't get around to it ( finals week :doh: ) but I will definitely make an effort to BD today tomorrow and possibly the next day.

Ok wel it looks like you will o soon! I'm 3 dpo and twmps rising but slowly. Will consider progesterone cream should it not rise high in the coming week
I think my lutheal phase is 10-12 days

Hey can I join? I'm on cd15 and I think I ovulated yesterday. Last cycle was anov so feel like I've waited a lifetime to be in the tww! Good luck to you both!

Hi dinky! Good luck! I hope your temp stays elevated! I had a weird long cycle too last month so lets hope this is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->