CD 12 EWCM but still spotting, opinions pretty please

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
My last two cycles, I have regular flow CD 1-5, and then **TMI alert** I spot red & brown with occasional clots for about a week afterward. The spotting for a week is new for me. I usually only have flow CD 1-5, then spot until CD 7 and then I'm done. Now, from start of flow to the finish of spotting, my periods are lasting 12 days. I still ovulated right on schedule last cycle on CD 15 (temping) even though I spotted until CD 12.

**TMI alert** Now fast forward to the current cycle: today I'm CD 12 and I have great EWCM but frustratingly it is mixed with spotting/clots. My concern is that if I'm spotting until CD 12 or so, that my uterine lining will not be in good shape at implantation time. I would greatly appreciate anyone's feedback on whether this might be the case, or whether the spotting is unlikely to affect the quality of my lining at the time of implantation.

You should go to the doc and have them run test. It is abnormal to bleed for that long.

If you get worried hun go doctors :) I bleed heavy for 8 weeks solid before and the doctor said it was sometimes normal. So i wouldnt worry to much about it <3

Went in today, NP said she wasn't concerned, and that the progesterone I took last month during my LP could have caused this. As far as the cycle before (August), I think I had a CP which might explain the excessive spotting after AF but she disagrees. I had 2-3 days worth of tests with very very faint lines, but she says those lines are too faint to count as positive and that I wasn't pregnant. She and I will just have to agree to disagree. She is halving my progesterone this cycle and sending me for an ultrasound on Tuesday to check that everything looks okay internally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->