CD 12, waiting to get +OPK

Jai Me

Reaction score
Hey there Ladies!

I am Happy to Start this New Year! I am feeling hopeful for 2014. This is my first cycle post Lap/Dye.
(all free & clear)
I am currently on CD 12 and using digi FR OPK's, waiting for that +yes!
This is DH second month taking FertilAid & we are also using Pre-seed.

2013 was quite a year, but I am beyond ready for my :bfp:
Anyone else on/around CD 12 or waiting to O????
Would love some buddies!! :flower:
:coffee:

I am cycle day 12 today! me and DH have been not trying not preventing for 2 years now, but officially started TTC#2 for 2 months. I bought OPK and Softcups this month, next month i'm going to start DH on fertilaid and countboost if we don't get our BFP this month. Also started temping this month as well. AF is due again around the 19th of January, I'm hoping she doesn't show! but would love to be TWW buddies!

Hey there youngmommy26, :flower:
We are pretty close on our cycles. I am on CD 16 today, Just got a positive OPK this morning! Didn't BD last night :nope: But will for sure for the next few days!!!!
I am roughly expecting AF about CD 31/31 which will be Jan. 18/19. But I sure would be oh so thankful for a BFP instead!
How old is your first child?! I hope you get your BFP quick. I've been on this road for a while and I am so ready to get off. I am not temping and never have. I prefer to use OPK's. But I might break down and end of temping next month..............
:dust::dust:

I am cd 10 and started with opk today x

We are pretty close on our cycles. I am on CD 16 today, Just got a positive OPK this morning! Didn't BD last night :nope: But will for sure for the next few days!!!!
I am roughly expecting AF about CD 31/31 which will be Jan. 18/19. But I sure would be oh so thankful for a BFP instead!
How old is your first child?! I hope you get your BFP quick. I've been on this road for a while and I am so ready to get off. I am not temping and never have. I prefer to use OPK's. But I might break down and end of temping next month..............

yeah my AF is due on the 19th :laugh2: I am CD 15 today. I was having some issues with my OPK's. The mail was delayed due to the holidays so my wondfo's won't be here until Monday, so I had to run to the store and buy some there. I bought the equate one's from Walmart and nothing was showing up on them, so I ran out again and bought the First Response one's. and sure enough I got a pretty decent line on them, so I think the Equate one was faulty. Well I was asking around last night and nobody would answer my question. Last night I had all the signs of ovulation, my cervix was high and soft, I was having tons of EWCM but the first response line wasn't equal to or as dark as the control line. so me and DH BD last night and I used a softcup for my very first time. woke up this morning and removed the softcop and checked my cervix, it doesn't feel as soft as it felt yesterday...it's still high up, but just doesn't feel as soft, I don't know, i'm not great with feeling my cervix :laugh2: I have never had issues before with getting the line as dark or darker than the test line with my wondfo's, but I have never used the First Response one's, is not getting a positive line on those common? I mean have women had problems with these not reaching positive even if you are ovulating? Here are all the tests I took the past 2 days, the line is getting darker, but it's just staying at an almost positive.
https://i44.tinypic.com/23hrbsl.jpg

Here is a closeup of the last one in the photo. My camera sucks...sorry about that.
https://i44.tinypic.com/dbsadh.jpg

Here is the one I just took a few minutes ago.does it look like it's gotten darker at all? I can't tell!
https://i43.tinypic.com/2j29obl.jpg

My son is 6 years old :D. I have been TTC#2 for 2 years now, so I really really hope this month is my month! I started temping this month, but my temps are all over the place, it's getting really confusing, so i'm hoping to get through this cycle and try to figure out where the dip was and spike and all that jazz..even though there is like 50 dip and spikes..:laugh2: I really hope this month is our month! so excited I really hope you get your :bfp:!

Hey There! Wow, what a week! I've been super busy this week, so I have not been online. Gosh OPK's drive me nuts sometimes. I last said I had got a positive OPK, well that was not true. I am using these Clear Blue Easy Advanced OPK's and didn't realize that the blinking smiley face was High Fertility. So I had that blinking smiley face for 3 days, then got the solid smiley face on CD 19, It was blinking CD 16, 17, 18,. So needless to say, we did BD everyday, due to the confusion on my part. I should've read the darn directions. I normally get the regular clear blue easy digi, but decided to try the digi advanced. So it's pretty cool, but super expensive. So here I sit in my TWW, Today is CD 22, I am still assuming AF will be due on CD 30 which is the 18th January. So we'll see.

So, AF finally got me, My Cycle is all screwed up. AF was due Approx. 1/19/14, and she arrived today CD 42!!! I am not happy to have her here, but I guess it is what it is. On to the next month.......CD 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->