I got my smiley opk today and wiped red I have a panty liner
in so far.
I'm at a loss for what is happening.
Any ideas?
Irregular cycles?
What's ovulation bleeding? I have heard it's rare
I don't do rare I do average ha ha
thanks for your input...

Sounds like classic ovulation spotting. It happened to me last cycle for the first time ever, but didn't happen again this time. Good luck, it is supposed to be the sign of a strong ovulation!

I had the same thing this month, I was told by my obgyn that it's ovulation bleeding and a very good sign of fertility. Get to BD'ing !

Well I sure hope you're right you two! I'm hopeful but it's so strange. We bd'd on Sunday and will tonight! I am not sure I'm making sense I'm in such a cloud!

Question though you both had this "strong" ovulation do you know if that means a better chance of conceiving? Do you know of anyone that has? I'm confused as to why this cycle is so Different than any other?

I believe it means that if you do conceive, there is a better chance of it sticking.

I don't know why it is different... It was out of the blue for me too. It's never happened before and I asked my twin sis if she ever gets it and she said that she never has. At least now I know what it is I case it ever happens again.

I just wanted to throw in my two cents. Although dr. Google will tell you anything you want to know, ovulation spotting is actually not an indicator of a higher fertility. Ovulation spotting occurs occasionally when the egg ruptures from the follicle. It also has no direct impact on the viability and/or implantation of the blastocyst.

In my experience, I am on my 9th cycle ttc after having been on continuous birth control for 6 years (only having had 6 withdraw bleeds in that time frame). I have had 3 pregnancies and unfortunately have miscarried all three of those pregnancies. Of the 8 cycles I have had, I only had ovulation spotting with one cycle. I did get pregnant that cycle, but lost the pregnancy two weeks later. When I asked my doctor about it, she informed me that ovulation bleeding is rare, and is caused by a ruptured follicle. The egg is going to do what it wants, regardless of the spotting. If it was/wasn't viable from the start it isn't going to "stick" any more or less than it would have otherwise.

Not sure what's up. This is day 5 of spotting. I've had two miscarriages in the past but that's irrelevant to my concern. It's brown at some points and red at other. It's pretty ridiculous as I had gotten the positive opk Tuesday and immediately started spotting. I don't have any clue as I've never had this happen. My body just isn't cooperating... frustrating.

I'm going through something similar. I got my AF back when LO was nearly 19 months after LO cutting down to one BF and since then I have had light bleeding mid cycle, red and brown blood and then spotting until AF starts. I have no idea what's going on either and I have a pelvic ultrasound on the 19th just to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->