cd 16 still waiting to ovulate...

Well, tonight I got what appeared to be a positive opk on an internet cheapie and I'm currently waiting on the results of a digital test...so nervous!!

My question is, if it's positive, should we bd again tonight? We did earlier this afternoon. My hubby works all day tomorrow so we may be able to get some bd in the morning but probably not. So we'd have to wait until he gets home from work and we put the baby to bed. I'm pretty tired, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Here's hoping! Will update this again in a few minutes.

Well the digital test was negative :( So disappointing. But I think (and hope) I'm getting close!! Will test again tomorrow and hope that todays bd'ing and tomorrow nights will be good enough if I get a positive tomorrow.

Hey ladies! The thing with temping is if it's not done at the same time every day, after 3 hrs sleep, using the same thermometer and in the same place it can be off, plus all manor of things can affect it. And it's 50% accurate. But it shows when ov is likely to have happened and not just a surge in LH like OPK's. So it's really tricky to know which is best to do! Personally I prefer temping as OPK's are way too stressful for me. :dohh:

Having said that - this morning was low and thus ovufriend has taken my CH's away but ff kept them :shrug: I mean seriously?! If I don't ov by today then it will definitely be my longest cycle as today is CD50 and my longest cycle so far was 61, my last LP was 11.

Whereabouts are you ladies? If uk then rather than buying IC's buy from a website called access diagnostics, their instalerts OPK's and HPT's are brilliant! The HPT's are 10miu and don't give evaps or indents. The OPK's you only need to do once a day unless you have a real quick surge, plus they email you with discount codes pretty much monthly, bonus! And they're cheap!

I'm hoping you ovulated and something affected this mornings reading! Fingers crossed!!

Well, I got a blaring positive opk this morning and convinced my hubby to bd before work even though it was stressful. We got through it though so I'm hoping we timed things well this cycle! Will probably dtd tonight or tomorrow to be safe as well. Good luck ladies!!

Thanks Hun! I was really hot so surprised by low temp, I was up and down half the night with DS too.

Yay for pos! Hope you catch that egg! I'm convinced my timing is well off, there's always next cycle right?! If I did ov AF will be due next Monday as my last LP was 11days, so either way I should know by next Monday! Scary but exciting thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->