cd 17 anyone else ??

Oh good the party is coming together so there will be me and Stardusty. Anyone else joining in? Alli? Lissaloo??

Morning Girls !!!

I soooooooooooooo nearly poas again this morning !! OH has now confiscated all my tests until the weekend as he thinks I'm setting myself up for a fall :( I hope he's not right though.

How is everyone this morning :)

ah bless him lol he's trying to save money more like !!! im with ya girls !

I am getting impatient! I POAS today even though it's too early. I am expecting AF on the 28th. I am hoping not to test again till Monday but don't have much will power! The next 5 days are going to be the hardest! My BF will be around which is good b/c whenever I want to POAS he says I should wait. I wish I could be more patient!

im due the 28th to !! im decorating so trying not to think about it although i did forget my own name today !!

Lissaloo, when are you going to test? I don't think I can wait until the 28th!

im not testing till may 3rd !!! if Af hasn't flown in by then she ain't landing !!!

How is everyone doing? :witch: got me today. Right on time! I guess my body is becoming regular. Hope everyone is doing okay at the hardest time of the month!

it starts again today :cry:

still new cycle means another chance !! :happydance:

hi i've made a new thread for all the ladies that have the witch !!

I am still waiting for my AF to rear her ugly head too. I poas this morning, cd30 and it was a :bfn: So I guess I'll give it a couple of days and try again. I've always been a 14 day lp so I expect her to show tomorrow, but with the miscarriage I maybe it won't be. I would have laid bets on my o day and symptoms. Oh so confusing....

I'm sorry to hear the she showed up for you as well alli and lissaloo. When will she learn she's not always wanted!

lets hope yours doesn't come f'xd for you you may still a:bfp: that would be fab x

Hi Im CD17 and 3DPO.

Aching on my lower abdoman, heartburn, dizzyness,lower back pain and neusea.

Hope its a good sign and the :witch: stays away.

Praying for a :bfp: soon.

When would be best to test? x

:hug:

hi hun just found you !! we started a new thread as none of got a bfp were all at then end of our 2ww but your more than welcome to join us we are cd1 28/04/09 !!

come and find us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->