CD 2 after a chemical, looking for similar buddies!

Yay! Im really glad you got your positive at last!!! Im still waiting for mine, the lines are getting darker but not quite there yet!!! Do not worry about being a total POAS addict, thousands of us on here seem to be!!! My partner feels the exact same way as yours. He keeps saying 'Weve already had one child, it will happen when it is meant to happen!' Men! They really have no clue what is is like to be the incubator with nothing to fill it!!! Plus at least the OPKs make us feel like were in the game and working towards our goals, rather than just blindly hoping each cycle.
Have a great trip! You lucky thing, a bit of sunshine might just help the flowers grow lol (if you know what I mean!) Its cold, cold, cold here in the UK! We are having a messed up spring and have only just shaken the snow off (were usually eating outside by April). Wish the sun would hurry up, then I could get gardening to take my mind off things!
Take care, good luck catching your eggy! xx

Hey there! Boston was tons of fun, but cold! Carlo and I administer for the first time (plastic bibs and everything!) We saw a lot of cool historical things in regards to the Revolution.

Have you had a pos opk yet? Are we in the dreaded tww together?

Fingers crossed! I couldn't help myself :blush: I took a hpt tonight. It was negative, surprise,surprise:haha: I'm going to try and hold out until Sunday. We'll see if that happens...:shrug:

We are supposed to get 6-12inches of snow here tomorrow! Will winter ever end? Yuck!!

Fingers crossed for us! :dust:

Hey there! Boston was tons of fun, but cold! Carlo and I administer for the first time (plastic bibs and everything!) We saw a lot of cool historical things in regards to the Revolution.

Have you had a pos opk yet? Are we in the dreaded tww together?

Fingers crossed! I couldn't help myself :blush: I took a hpt tonight. It was negative, surprise,surprise:haha: I'm going to try and hold out until Sunday. We'll see if that happens...:shrug:

We are supposed to get 6-12inches of snow here tomorrow! Will winter ever end? Yuck!!

Fingers crossed for us! :dust:

Boo! I just saw your ticker and had a total blonde moment! I saw the flashing BFP, and I thought it was a fresh one! Then when I read your text I realized, Doh!
Glad you had a good trip, if there is anything going on 'in there' at least you have been nice and relaxed and giving your body the best shot! No, no OPK for me yet. I am starting to wonder if it is going to happen for me this cycle. I keep getting little tiny patches of ewcm and a darkening line, but no real positive yet! Its CD22 now, so Im starting to lose hope!
I have to babysit my best friends kids on Thursday, so she can attend her 20 week scan. Im trying to be excited and upbeat for her, but its really hard when she started TTC after me. I swear with all her 3 kids, the week after she starts trying, she gets a BFP. Maybe I should rub her belly for luck or something lol!
Fingers crossed for you babe, its crappy having a CP, so I really hope you get a sticky one this cycle xxxxxxx

Aww Stacie I'm sure you will o soon.I was several days late for mine. Carlo wanted to bd every other day, so I'm grateful is done and over with for just a bit. Hopefully you'll be in the tww wait with me soon, I'd love the company.

I totally know how it feels to watch all your friends have multiple kids while you're still trying. It's frustrating and, if you're anything like me, you're jealous. Don't worry Stacie, we will have our pos hpt SOON! I can feel it!!!!!

Ahh thanks a lot. That just cracked me up, you saying your other half wanted to BD every other day, I bet he did!!! My OH would like to do it every day if I gave him half the chance, Unfortunately I just dont have the energy for that malarkey lol!!! Right, I am off to buy cakes in a minute. My friend is coming over this afternoon and I think we are going to talk about the upcoming scan so I will need to dose myself up with sugar to get through it!!! I feel like I am such a cow for being jealous but it is heartbreaking to see how little effort some people have to put in when it sometimes feels like a full time and fruitless job for you!
I expect Ill be back on here in a bit. Ill remember that private messaging thingy too, thats pretty good. Ill have everything crossed for your BFP being well on its way this time xxxxx

How are you? How did your get together with your friend go? Lol, I fell asleep yesterday right after my last post. My kindle literally hit the floor!! :haha:

I went to see a new obgyn today. She had really good reviews on the web. She was great! She spent a ton of time with me and answered all of my million questions. She told me that if hubby and I haven't gotten pregnant again within 3 months or so we need to start checking into why. She told me when we get our next positive, she wants me to do progesterone supositories. Fabulous (yuck).

Off to bed! Goodnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->