Cd 2! Let the month begin

hey :wave:
i am cd 2 as of now (its 12am here in japan) and technically this is my 2nd ttc cycle being that i did try last cycle but treated it more as a test run. i am considering this month to be the official start since i've actually started being proactive with things and charting my cycles again. when are you due to ovulate? any special bd plans?

I'm CD 2 today. I don't even know what month I'm on. :( I know I'm past 12 months! Just finished Provera and starting 5mg of Femara on CD 5-9 (second month on Femara; 2.5mg didn't work last month). Frustrated is an understatement!

I'm cd 4 today
Second cycle trying after mc
But had 2 mc last year
So over a year trying for second bub
So yup very frustrated ,��

Hope this thread brings us all good luck and bfp s xx

wow so many of us seem to be close in our cycles!

@ peterpanwendy: baby dust this cycle hope everything works well for you!

@ lilesmom: i also had an early mc (chem. pregnancy) last aug. are you going to go on any meds or supplements?
afm, cd 3 today bah hum bug :haha: just waiting till i can start BDing like crazy!

Aliko ur lil girl is adorable!!!
Such a cutie.
I'm taking extra strength folic acid
But had been with the mc d too
Gonna take aspirin too.
I took it last time but didn't start till 6weeks
Going to start when I get bfp this time.
Won't hurt but may help
AF is petering out for me now
Looking forward to bd too ��
Feel proactive then ��

Ordered opk s too never used then before
But my cycle was screwy last month so want to see what's goin on.

I'm on CD2, going to temp again but also going to start using OPKs & preseed this cycle.

lilesmom: thanks so much! shes a little handful too lol. yea my game plan this month is to pretty much take vitex, iron, temp, and bd like 3x a week hopefully (hubby's work schedule is so busy). i never used opks as i'm afraid they would just add to my stress being that so many people seem to get confused by them. but baby dust to us! :dust:

mrsb07: sounds like a plan :)

alfiecat: good luck mama

afm, cd 4 today so not much to update on. when does everyone think they'll be testing around? based on my last cycle i think i'll be due to test around march 10th maybe.

Me too glong. How r u feeling?
I was ao peed off yest.
Feeling a bit more positive today

Me too glong. How r u feeling?
I was ao peed off yest.
Feeling a bit more positive today

Horrible as I had a chemical last month, it was only first month trying but still to get a positive then a period sucks!

It will feel like a long month I think

I'm on CD 6 now. This will be our first month TTC. I'm temping and will start opk on the 9th since I got the clearblue advanced digital ones. By last month I should O on CD 15. Heading up to meet with our donor on the 11th. So hopefully we'll be right on time. Probably get donations once a day everyday we're there to be safe and give us the best chance. 7 hours is a long way to travel once a month. Good luck and baby dust to everyone this month!! Testing day would be around the 1st of March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->