CD 2 Looking for buddies :)

That sure would be nice!! Haha

Gah I'm going insane waiting to ovulate lol
How have you been?! It has been a crazy few days here with My sons birthday but tmrw is his party and then the craziness should calm down :)

I've been well, but tired. Who isn't, with a 4 month old, eh? And I want another one! :dohh:

Hope everything goes great with your son's party! That must be exciting; a whole year old!

I know how you feel. I'm not due to ovulate for at least 2-4 more days, but I seriously just want to be in the TWW already! Although once I am, I'm sure I'll hate myself for saying that, lol. Last month when I knew we'd be actively TTC in January, I bought the CB advanced ovulation tests. The last two mornings, it's given me a flashing smiley (which detects the estrogen rise before LH surge), so I must be getting close, right?!

Good luck with the party, and hope you 'o soon! :thumbup:

I've been well, but tired. Who isn't, with a 4 month old, eh? And I want another one! :dohh:

Hope everything goes great with your son's party! That must be exciting; a whole year old!

I know how you feel. I'm not due to ovulate for at least 2-4 more days, but I seriously just want to be in the TWW already! Although once I am, I'm sure I'll hate myself for saying that, lol. Last month when I knew we'd be actively TTC in January, I bought the CB advanced ovulation tests. The last two mornings, it's given me a flashing smiley (which detects the estrogen rise before LH surge), so I must be getting close, right?!

Good luck with the party, and hope you 'o soon! :thumbup:

Hope you are catching up on sleep :) party went great and happy that my house is back to normal ;) going to have a date night with my hubby and showing signs of ovulating soon! Sure hope so I think ill start my opk testing tmrw :)

Hey :) took my first opk and kinda questioning it
What do you think?! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
That looks really close, if not positive! Do you have any other ovulation symptoms? I'm terrible at those things, but I would definitely say ovulation today, tomorrow, or possibly Wednesday at the latest looking at that test. Get to bd'ing!

My cervix is high soft and open and cm is watery I wouldn't say it's quite egg white...
But yay I hope this is it.. My temp did have a dip today but I wouldn't say it was a huge dip but maybe :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
Yay! If you can and your hubby doesn't have any known sperm quality issues, I'd be bd at least today and tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. Good luck, and catch that eggy!

Yay! If you can and your hubby doesn't have any known sperm quality issues, I'd be bd at least today and tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. Good luck, and catch that eggy!

Yes we bd yesterday and will as soon as he gets home tonight from work :winkwink:

How have ur tests been coming along??!!

Well it was an AWFUL afternoon yesterday; I ended up catching the flu and have been throwing up the past 12 hours :( I started feeling better this morning so we did bd but hope we didn't miss our chance. I took my temp this morning and it was 99.4 but I'm thinking its elevated because I don't feel good at all but then again it may have rises because I ovulated? :/ so confusing I guess I'll just have to see what my temp is tmrw... I really don't want to enter this mornings temp because I don't want it to get screwed up :/

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about getting sick. Luckily, bd'ing one day before 'o still sounds like really good timing. Maybe tomorrow take another OPK if you can and see what it says? If it's lighter, you can probably assume that you ovulated yesterday or today. If I were you, I just wouldn't enter that temp. I started temping this month when I had a little cold, and it definitely messed up my temps.

Hope you're feeling better!

Well I'm feeling better not 100% but better thankfully it was only a 24 he bug!

My temp was still in the lower 97 range so I did take an opk and I think it is definitely a positive! (Control on right/test on left) So my body must have held of due to me getting sick :thumbup: I didn't enter my other temp because it must have been from me getting sick: so going to get some more BD in :winkwink:

Hope your little guy is letting you get some rest! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, the body does that sometimes: holds off on 'o'ing because you're sick. Yay! Looks like you're back in business! Haha. Fx, BD away!

Yeah, the body does that sometimes: holds off on 'o'ing because you're sick. Yay! Looks like you're back in business! Haha. Fx, BD away!

Well we BD last night; I took a opk last night as well and it was negative but we BD anyway and expecting my temp to spike this am it didn't so I took another opk and it was positive (kinda like my first one I took maybe a tad darker) so idk what's going on lol if my temp doesn't rise tmrw morning I'm gonna give up on these opk and just do everyother Day BD haha

Any signs of you ovulating yet?!

I can't wait until the end of the TWW lol Id even settle for knowing for sure when I start the TWW

I know, I'm kind of hating OPK's right now. I got a positive on one kind, negative on another, then a positive on THAT one and a negative on the first kind. :dohh: Sigh. Anyway, I think I ovulated yesterday, because I had a lot of pinching pain in my right ovary. I'm gonna go ahead and consider myself 1 dpo today.

Yeah, that's what I would suggest. I would BD tonight and then every other day for the next few days. UGH I seriously wish it were more obvious when we were ovulating! :wacko:

Yay :) so now it's just the dreaded waiting game for you now!

Still no temp spike here so I give up on those opks they are just driving me nuts and leaving me frustrated :/ so we are just going to do as much as we can until I get that temp increase haha

Yep, TWW for me! So far, I'm doing pretty well. Not thinking about it much. Actually been thinking about when baby would be born if I conceived whatever month, and that has been fun. Like, if I conceived in March I'd have a December baby, which I think would be nice. I'd really like a June or July baby, but that would put me at conceiving in September or October, and I'm not sure I'd like TTC to take that long! ANYWAY lol... Just trying to take my mind off the TWW and mentally prepare for next cycle so I'm not too disappointed.

Still no temp spike, eh? What cd are you, again? I know, I really kind of hate OPK's. I don't think they're very accurate. I really hope next cycle I can temp. No more OPK's and just bd'ing sounds like a good plan. People have been getting pregnant forever and OPK's certainly weren't around then!

I hear Ya on trying to prepare for next cycle im doing the same im cycle day 17 now and still no temp spike.. My cervix is still high and soft and yesterday me and the hubby bd but wasn't able to finish (inturuption by kiddos) and I started spotting and cramping... Idk what that was all about? And now this morning I have cramps again :dohh: I was thinking ok maybe ovulation? But still no temp spike :shrug: so I don't know. It's driving me crazy tho. This is the cycle day I ovulated last cycle so hopefully it happens today and fingers crossed our bd was enough on Saturday mid morning..

Hope all is well on your end

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member