CD 2 - TTC#1 - First month TTC - Wanna be my buddy ?

hello! I would love a ttc buddy! I am on cd 3, and if my doctor doesn't mess around I will starting my first cycle of clomid. I had a m/c last month after a long time of ttc-kind of, basically we were not driving our selves crazy, but I was well aware of my cycles, etc!
I find comparing symptoms, non-symptoms, and now since I actually was preggo..I have a good memory of what to expect!
I live in the US, Pennsylvania that may not work-with the time difference-let me know!:flower:

I'd love to be your buddy =)
Sorry to hear about your m/c.
Hope you get your BFP really soon =)

hello! Thanks! I hope you get your bfp soon also!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any symptoms? Do you know when you ovulate? Are you temping?

AF only started yesterday so I'm not due to ovulate for a while yet. I think around 25th. I have ordered a thermometer and I'm waiting for it in the post, then I will be temping. I am also using OPK's but don't know on what cycle day I should start testing ! Any ideas ?

Hi,

Can I join in too? I'm 22 and a medical student, eveyone at my uni seems to think I'm crazy to start TTC so it would be nice to talk to someone in the same boat!

About the ov predictor kits- after the first month of taking temps you should get an idea of when you normally ovulate, but for my first month I just did about 6 in a row round about the right time (days 12-17 ish). I've been charting for 3 months now, but we're starting TTC this month.

Oh wow a med student ! Cool ! I'm a Biomed student so guess we have quite a bit in common. How far into your course are you ? I'm in my first year at Lincoln (ignore inbetweeners, it's lovely !). How long have you been TTC ? What CD are you on ?

Yey for students! :) I'm in my 4th year at Liverpool- finals this year so getting stressful already. We're starting TTC this month, I'm cd5 so will be trying properly next week.

Hi guys, how's it going? I'm on day 5 post ovulation, so can't test until next week. Seems like forever!

I did an OPK today and was positive so I should be ovulating soon. You got any symptoms yet ?

No idea about symptoms- one minute I'm covincing myself that I am pregnant because of any old thing, the next I'm convincing myself I'm just being stupid and not to get my hopes up. I'm trying not to symptoms spot as I did that the other month and drove myself mad! (we weren't even trying then, I just got weird PMT!)

I'm on CD 1 :( ttc #3 this will be my 2nd month ttc I'll be your friend

FXed for you this month !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"