CD 21 Join in! :) young infertility

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
Alright ladies, I've been tcc for a few years. I'm young. 21 but I have been with my partner for 5 years in april :) We plan to marry soon. While I don't owe anyone an explanation, I was told at 17 I would mostly have a hard time conceiving due to my health condition and scar tissue from surgery. So when I turned 18 and was living with my boyfriend I started trying to conceive.

Well it wasn't until I was 19 that I actually discussed with my doctor what I had been doing, and why I was off birth control for so long. I had a cyst at that time that was about to burst and a week later it did, so at my follow up she said that she believes I will conceive within 6mo if not then HSG test will be done.

Well low and behold, 4 months later I conceived but it ended so quickly (4days later) :( I was in the E.R and they did all there cleaning/removal stuff, and few days later I passed what I believe was the baby. My nurse said not to feel let down. That its good news I know I can conceive. Well I was sad but it did give me some hope to conceive. A year passed Oct 13th came and I hadn't conceived this really had me crying. I decided it was time to take the next step. This whole time I have been in SO SO much pain every period. Like hospitalized at times I would puke, shake, my blood pressure would get really high. It was HORRIBLY but I refused the medications offered because I didn't want to stop ttc.

I got a new OB, first thing she said is it might be ENDO scarring my tubes. Causing pain & blockage. So I was setup for HSG

My HSG came back that both my tube's were open and flowing.
They did find what they believed to be a polyp in my endo lining where my cervix & uterus meet. Also that I have cervical stenios.

This was removed by surgery Dec 6, 2013 but it wasn't a polyp they aren't sure what it was but its not expected to grow back.

Doctor told my mom that I should get pregnant now, and should be very fertile. The last thing to check is if I ovulate by blood on the 21st cd day.
Well last month I had it tested sure enough I had ovulated! :) My cycle was back to 28 days to and I had a full period, with lots of dark clots which I believe was flushing out my body because my past periods have been so light but painful.

I kinda have a little hope for this cycle but I know not to get to pumped up.

I didn't check with opk this cycle, and I've just been relaxing not really symptom watching or anything. BUT I did make sure we BD all through my fertile periods. Every other day! :)

So I'm CD 21 7 days left. If you wanna join til AF or testing join, or if you want to follow and see if i'll get my BFP then follow! I love talking to everyone!

:wave: Hey there! I am on CD 22 today. Hubby and I have been TTC for about 18 months now.

I haven't had any extensive testing, I have had a lap done when I had a cyst as well that was a bit big, my OBGYN took this as a 'go ahead' to do a HSG as well while I was under. One of my tubes was blocked but he cleared it out with the dye. :) I had a second HSG which showed my tubes all clear. :thumbup:

This was back in Sept. still no luck yet, but I'm hoping we will get there soon. For some reason or another I am extremely hopeful this cycle. :)

My hsg was november, so we are pretty close on what we have been dealing with/cycle! I hope you get your BFP but if not we just keep on trying! :)

My last period is what's giving me the hope this month because I just feel like it cleared out what had been blocked for so long by whatever that growth thing was!

Did they run any tests on it to see what it might have been? Glad they got it out of you! I was diagnosed with 'endosalpingiosis' a benign condition that was found by pure accident. :haha: My OBGYN discussed it with his colleagues and in his 20+ years he has never seen anything like it.

So I was like.. :huh:

Yep, if this cycle isn't the one I will just keep chuckin' along.

Yes they sent it out to be tested. To make sure it wasn't cancerous and they said they aren't sure but it shouldn't grow again. I had surgery when I was 15/16 to remove my entire colon, there was a lot of complications with scar tissue. I have to get massage's because my internal scarring is so bad to this day, my guess its it grew there and that's what is was. But I'm thankful its gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->