CD 26 Buddy seeks similar buddy?

pixielou

Reaction score
Hi I'm CD 26 and wondered if anyone else is around the same day?
will testing about friday 4th July!!

im around that if u look at my ticker. How long is ur cycle?

well I'm clomid so and I took it on CD3 so judging by last month(when I took it the same time) it will be :witch: here on CD29/30

oooo good luck any symptons?

Yep CD 28 today and not really any symptoms to report although a couple of days ago I was getting a fluttery bubbly feeling above stomach, don't think it was anything maor though?

Hows about you?

Im getting :bfn: but i just know im pregnant. I wish i could post a pic of my nipples on here:rofl: They are really really big and then spotty part around them are poaking out

Hi I'm CD 26 and wondered if anyone else is around the same day?
will testing about friday 4th July!!

Hello I'm on cd 28. It looks like we are on the same this month. I too will be testing tomorrow. I hope that it brings a BFP and Fireworks!

Im getting :bfn: but i just know im pregnant. I wish i could post a pic of my nipples on here:rofl: They are really really big and then spotty part around them are poaking out

Thats great I hope you get your:bfp:sounds like it!!!!

Keep us posted.

I'm afaid I'm back to beginning as the :witch: got me today:grr:

Never mind!

Hello I'm on cd 28. It looks like we are on the same this month. I too will be testing tomorrow. I hope that it brings a BFP and Fireworks!

Hi there, I just got the :witch: this morning so feel a bit deflated! Gonna start again at day 1, hopefully I won't see you there.

Good luck to you! Hope you get your:bfp:

How did it go?

I got a :bfn: and no sign of the :witch: yet! Hopefully we both will get :bfp: soon. Have you tested? I'm going totest again Sunday. GL to you and baby :dust:

Pixie Sorry that she showed!

Hi pork pie and mom, hope you do it, keep my fingers crossed for you!

Porkiepie1981 How are you? I didn't get a chance to test today. I kept having to use the bathroom. It was only luck that I actaually slept about 4 hours to temp, but then I had no time to grab a test. So hopefully I will be able to to test tomorrow. Also my temps are going up again. Yay! :happydance:

I hope you have tested and got a :bfp: !

Sorry you didn't get a bfp yet! I hope you get 1 soon! The :witch: showed up this afternoon. It has been so cofusing with my temps! I so hoped that I was pg. Hopefully, I'll get pg this cycle. If so I'll have another April baby. 3 of my 4 boys were born in April. My 11 yo is the only 1 not born then he was born in July. So he will be 12 soon!

Sorry you didn't get a bfp yet! I hope you get 1 soon! The :witch: showed up this afternoon. It has been so cofusing with my temps! I so hoped that I was pg. Hopefully, I'll get pg this cycle. If so I'll have another April baby. 3 of my 4 boys were born in April. My 11 yo is the only 1 not born then he was born in July. So he will be 12 soon!

:hug: for :witch:

My wee boy was also an a april baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back