Cd 29 clomid & confused

Fullhouse5

Reaction score
I have been following this site for years! Even when I conceived my first two children (no problems, fairly easy)! I'm now TTC #3 and it's been a nightmare. LMP was 6/5/16. I have always had perfect 30 day cycles. This was my first month on clomid. I took 100mg cd 3-7. I started OPK on cd 10. Went through 20 test and never got a +. I always feel ovulation. I'm really good at knowing exactly when it happens. But this month I've had EWCM on and off & have cramped for three weeks straight. AF is due in a couple days and my left ovary is going nuts. Could I be ovulating this late on CD 29? BFN this morning :( Cervix is soft and open ( but that also happened around cd 14 to cd 18). Any advice would be amazing! This was the last month to make it happen before hubby leaves for work again!

I find clomid does some crazy things to your body. 100mg is a fair bit to start off with. They normally start on 50mg. But im having issues like you. I had an ovulation spike in my temping yesterday and at CD 16 which makes no sense at all. Best thing to do is to do to doctors for a blood test to see whats going on.

Some women do ovulate late on clomid. If you think you are ovulating now, get a progesterone draw in 7 days to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->