Cd 30... weird month. Would love some advice.

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I've been out a very long time, and we have been NTNP. Haven't really been on here in years, but this month has been so weird I just really would love some advice.
LMP was 12/30. It was abormal and a week early. 2 days scant spotting pink, 8ish hours of very light, dark red flow, 1 more day of scant spotting brown.
Since this ended I've been cramping on and off all month.
Dry skin is horrible (it's also winter), but the itching is new this month. I've hard sharp pains run through my bbs. At times they have felt tingly hot, others sore.
I have had pinchey, pulling feelings below. Sometimes it is sharp. Sometimes if I move the wrong way it'll hurt. Thats more recent.

I've had an apperence of veins everywhere.

I've had moments of being sick to my stomach, but only one night I actually got sick.

I've been overly warm.

Bloating, gas, and constipation all month.

Right now I'm sitting here and my bbs are on fire and I'm having some random sharp pain on my left side just above my pubic bone.
The last and most disturbing happened tonight when both bbs decided to leak some clear kinda sticky fluid.
At first i was thinking no ovulation, next was maybe a cyst, now possible hormone imbalance. I haven't been on any kind of BC or anything like it for years. My last pregnancy was over 6 years ago with my son.
Now I'm lost. I'm on CD 30, so two days late. I'm so scared to test, because I don't want to see a neg. After going through all this you want it to be there, and I'm still thinking At will start tomorrow.
I was not charting or temping.

So anyone have any thoughts, feelings, concerns? Lol. I'm so lost and confused.

Have made it to this morning, CD 31. But pretty positive AF is going to start as I had some barely there, when I checked my CP, pink spotting. I know checking CP can cause a little bleeding, but I'm not real hopeful that that is the case.

SO and I were talking last night, and think there is an underlying cause, like a cyst. Everything this month was super strong and pronounced. Every symptom like x10.

Anyways I think I am out.

And it hasn't done it since. So weird.
Hope you all are having a good day. :)

Mah be just do a test and if not positive get checked gp? I really hope it is positive though.

Take a test, I think you may end up being shocked in a good way!

Thank you both.
Yeah am going to take one as soon as I can go and pick one up. May not be til end of the weekend, which kind of sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->