CD 32, still no AF!!

usmcwife21

TTC #1 for 1yr+
Reaction score
Anyone else in the TWW?? I'm extremely hopeful this time. The longest cycle I've ever had was I think 35 days! Getting nervous and excited but trying to keep my cool....

Aww... Armywife hey chick!!! I am still in the battle against af, but i am also on progestrone cream. I ended up having pos opk days 19 and 20 with cramping on the left cd18. I am on cd28... If i dont get a pos hpt by the 3rd, i am testing on the 1st. I will stop the progetrone cream and wait for my af to come... Yuck i hate this i wish i was like other girls,,,a man can just look at them and they get pregnant...lol

Aww... Armywife hey chick!!! I am still in the battle against af, but i am also on progestrone cream. I ended up having pos opk days 19 and 20 with cramping on the left cd18. I am on cd28... If i dont get a pos hpt by the 3rd, i am testing on the 1st. I will stop the progetrone cream and wait for my af to come... Yuck i hate this i wish i was like other girls,,,a man can just look at them and they get pregnant...lol

i know! I'm honestly scared to test, but i could be late right now. i dont know for sure because i took the "relaxed approach" this month. whew, I think I'm going to test FMU tomorrow!

I'm in the same boat! AF was supposed to arrive for me on Saturday and I'm so anxious to test but I'm trying to wait just in case I calculated wrong. I am planning on testing tomorrow though!! Eeep!

Good luck to you my dear. Baby dust! FX'd!

I'm in the same boat! AF was supposed to arrive for me on Saturday and I'm so anxious to test but I'm trying to wait just in case I calculated wrong. I am planning on testing tomorrow though!! Eeep!

Good luck to you my dear. Baby dust! FX'd!
I am planning to test FMU tomorrow also! Let me know how your's goes. Good luck to you also

Well, BFN on FRER this morning. And still no sign of the wicked witch. more waiting...
Starlight, what about you??

Usmcwife... I still havent tested.. Do you know what day you ovulated??? Id test 14dpo

Usmcwife... I still havent tested.. Do you know what day you ovulated??? Id test 14dpo

I don't know for sure what day, because for the past two months we haven't been "trying" (no opks, charting, anything) but i usually am very in tune with my body, and I'd say I ovulated on or right around the 10th (CD14). Also, if I did conceive this cycle, it would have been on or after the 10th because DH was gone until then. So there's a chance I ovulated later. On the 23rd, about what I'm guessing was 13DPO (CD27), I woke up at 2AM with what could have been implantation cramps. Who knows! Still no sign of AF, not even a single brown spot. What about you?
What DPO are you?

Well i am not sure really... I used opk's. I had cramping on my left side cd18 for six hours then the morning of cd19 i got a positive opk we bd in the am and pm that day and in the am of the 20th...so if you ovulate 38 hours after a positive opk i think i am 10dpo

and you're waiting until the 4th to test, right?? you have to keep me updated! you're the only one i know with a similar cycle to my crazy one lol.

Lol... Ya mine are crazy!!! But they actually regulated when i lost 60lbs they are now every 30-35 days oppose to every 60 or 90 days... I had one wacky cycle since a 46 day cycle, but i think its because i use my progestrone cream wrong...i used it during af...lol. And bleed for like 9 days... And i never bleed over 4/5 days. I just hate that i ovulate so late... I am going to make myself ovulate earlier if i am not pregnant this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->