cd 46 ughhhhh

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
as the title says I'm on cd 46 right now and pi$$ed off...
when am I gonna get my damn period? I've had several bfn's so I highly doubt I am pregnant. Last months cycle was 45 days...
I have made a Dr's appointment for next month about these cycles as I really can't deal with only having a period every 2 months.

sorry just needed to rant.

sorry babe! I had a 44 day cycle last month, and am on day 40 now, a year ago I was a regular 30 day cycle.....no idea what happened to my cycles! I need to see my gyn to figure out whats going on...I just have a feeling it is stress though for me!

2 years ago I had a regular 31 day cycle. Then after I had my second daughter things started to go downhill but I went on the pill which masked the problem. I stopped the pill in January and things are back to the way they were before.
It's just frustrating. I don't know whats causing mine.

i had a 56 day cycle last time, but i was comming off the pill i hope it regulates this month, but i can already tell it will be longer

well I post and then the witch shows :( At least I know and can start anew. Now to go take some ibuprofen for these cramps!!!!!!

oh no! I'm sorry the witch got you hun. Good luck for next month!

Now cd 47 and still no witch, that means if we are going on last months cycle I am officially late.

Still no witch for me.
Anyone else?

I'm on 15dpo and should have got AF yesterday but didn't and no signs of her coming, I have 32 day cycles, regular as.
I tested BFN though so highly doubt I am >.<
Bloody annoying, I just want her to come so I can go onto cycle #5

I hope your cycle gets a grip soon!

xOxOx

hope she stays away for u jay bird. i don't want mine in one way cause ive bleed for nearly 44 day's but i sooo want to get bk into a proper cycle..
bk to hospital 2morrow hopefully thay will be able to tell me something.

Have an ill child home today so havent managed to get to hospital.
have stopped bleeding completly hopefully.
wonder how long it will be before af or o?
my cp is high but it's been that way since mc.
i normally go by cp and cm.. any idea's anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->