CD 5....odd things going on

Tmav

Reaction score
So I'm on CD 5. My period was only 2 days this month with a total of a day of spotting. Right before I started spotting my breasts blew up and became very sore. It actually hurt to hold my 2 year old. Now the bleeding has stopped and I gave watery cm, the opk is already showing my LH going up and fertility friend is stating I'm fertile. I just started temping so ff has nothing to compare my Temps to. I don't know where it's getting the fertility from besides the cm because my temp has stayed at about 97.7. Of course it's in the back of my mind that the bleeding could have been implantation but my breasts stopped hurting and my temp is low. I never got a +hpt and I took one the day I started spotting. Could I have started to implant late and it didn't take and now my cycle is all wacky. Anyone have any ideas?:nope:

Frw things could be implantation so i would give it about 3 days and do a sensitive hpt. Or, and dont freak out, you didmt release an egg. Everyone has an off month. Happened to me and i had a day of spotting and a very light bleed didnt need tampon was that light over 2 days. It happened a few days earlier than i should have got af too. But i would do a few hots and a few opks so you will either find out ur pg or make sjre you dont miss this cycles o x

I wouldn't be upset if I did release an egg. It was my third cycle off bc so I know it's probably stillc a little wonky. It would explain things, which is all I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->