cd 58

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So, I'm officially late for the second period in a row. I mean i guess that's how it would be classified. My period was originially due the 17th of february around that time i caught the flu with a consistent fever and my period never came and after it was a week i took a pregnancy test at the doctors office and it came back negative. I tested again for like a week or so straight maybe not everyday but every other day and all the tests were bfn so i just accepted that i skipped a period. Now to be honest I'm not really ttc more like ntnp and so i wasn't all to banged up about it being bfn it is what it is. But from all my research when you skip a period due to acute illness the next period comes generally right on time as if you never skipped one well now i'm late for that period as well so now im really confused. i don't know whether or not i ovulated after i skipped my period i just know that for the second month in a row there's no af. I partially wanna take a test just so i can knowim still good and i could except that and go on with life. I have a doctor's appt in about two weeks so i figure i can just talk to her then about all the weirdness going on with my af then but i would like to know for certain that i am not pregnant. It's striking me as strange though because around two weeks after mymissed period i had slight pink discharge when i wiped only. Thenjust a couple of days i had a mucky pink discharge thatlasted for a few hours, which lead me to believe for sure my period was coming butsince then i have had nothing. As a matter of fact since then i've noticed an uncomfortable increase in watery discharge. Isayuncomfortable because i keep thinking its af butto my avail its nothing but whatlooks like water. I dont know perhaps ill test again today and see what that tells me. Im not gonna stress out about it so ill just take whenever i get home no first of the morning urine i figure if i was pregnant by now it would show regardless of when i took it so. I guess i'll see how it goes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->