Cd 61

linz85

Reaction score
Hi guys. So now I'm on cd 61 with no af in sight. BFN this morning. Do i go to the docs and ask them whats going on with my body? Is there anything they can do to start my period?

:shrug:

I see you have a 1yo... are you still breastfeeding? Have long have your periods been back? Maybe chart of a few weeks, see what that says? Docs can definitely give you things to kick start a period if needed.

Yeah I'm breastfeeding but she only has 4/5 feeds a day and none over night. I got my first period back on NYE 2014 and I've had nothing since.. :(
My lg's feeds haven't changed since then so I don't know...

I can't temp as I get woken up at all different times during the night.. slightest noise and I'm awake lol :-/

Thnx for replying :)

I will suggest speaking with an acupuncturist before going to the doctor. The acupuncturist can bring on your period naturally without meds and I feel that is best.

It worked for me, it is AMAZING! I had been without a period for months due to PCOS. Also, I had a long bout of nonstop bleeding. I went and after my first session the bleeding stopped in 2 days and my doc had been trying to get it to stop with meds. Never worked.

Another time I went and after 4 sessions I got my period!! Followed by Ovulation and another period. It was great. You appreciate those things when you are irregular lol

.... I got my first period back on NYE 2014 and I've had nothing since.. :(

Based on this, I wouldn't worry too much at all. It can take a while for your body to resume normal cycles. I had 28 days (which is abnormal for me!), 15 days then one 68 days now back to 32 days for the last couple.

Thanks for the replies ladies :)

Been to the doctors today as I think I'm coming down with another UTI and whilst I was there I mentioned it to him and he was great. Said he'd send of a urine to test for pregnancy ( even though I told him I'd tested loads and all stark negs) and for me to not worry as he thinks its just because I'm still breastfeeding.
See with my firstborn, my periods came back after about 4 months and I was as regular as ever ( around 33 days ) and was exclusively breastfeeding so I naturally thought it would be the same this time around.

Grrrr. I never thought I'd want my period so bad..lol

if you get there! i started my period after 19 months without one (13 months without a period on implanon and 6 months without one after) after 3 days of taking a mix of dong quai and vitex.

im sure it is just your body getting back to normal after your baby though :)

Yeah I guess its everything just settling back down, I just got my hopes up that I could start ttc when I got my period on new years eve and then got my hopes up even more when it didn't come at the end of Jan and now its MIA I'm a bit bummed out :( Lol:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->