CD 7 today (28Aug)

CD 6 today...close enough!!! We will be testing around Sept. 22 at the earliest...you?

Yes close enough :)

I dont really know how long my cycles are as havent had two the same yet :shrug: so I will wait to see if my CBFM or temps show ovulation this month then will know when I can test :)

Are you using any tracking aids? x

I am not using any tracking aids....it will drive me nuts!! Talking to some other buddies on "31, CD 5" I think it's called. Come join us!!
You BD'ing every day or every other day?

Some of us are chatting at "31, CD 5 Need a buddy". Come on over and join us!

Thank You Alspals! I have been fighting migraines since cd1. Thought I was finally in the clear earlier today...but no such luck. Hopefully tomorrow I will have better luck :)

No migraine...but headaches. DH is strongly encouraging me to call my Doctor...which I will do if tomorrow is the same. I've dealt with migraines for years but nothing that lasts like this. I know my triggers...but I can't pin point this time. Wondering if it has to do with stress/anticipation of finally stepping on board the IVF train? I hope not because we haven't even started anything yet...still researching clinics. At least Monday is almost over :D

Hope you get it sorted soon, theyre not nice x

I woke up headache free, which was amazing :)

I feel odd this cycle..not good or bad...just different. Not looking forward to being on hold for half a day with insurance tomorrow...trying to get things sorted for our next step. Of course it won't be half the day...but their hold music is just plain awful!

Hope everyone is doing well :dust: to you

Really...only CD9 today...well technically 10 in a few minutes. Is this cycle going slow for anyone else?

Yay headache free is always a good thing :) I feel like i have a bit of a stuffy head today...

Yes its dragging! I've been getting highs on my monitor since day 6 and now day 10... Where's my peak!! Lol x

Baby Dust to you all! I think im on cycle day 10 now if my last period was a proper one! x

Dnd... It is going so slow for me too! Partially because u started work back up again!

Mrs.B - I hope you see your peak soon! I have never tried OPK's - temping and charting only made me obsess over everything. Have been thinking about temping...but thermostat is still safely tucked away in the box, in a drawer...in the closet :winkwink:

Faith - do you have irregular cycles? Hopeful thoughts that everything is going well :flower:

Alspals - what I would give to not have to work! I love my job, I truly do, but some days I would rather stay home and wash laundry and clean house. :thumbup:

I can't believe the week is almost over! Can't wait for the long weekend! Taking a day trip to the coast with friends, Sister may come up for a visit...and what I can't wait for...NO alarm clock! :happydance:

Here's to a fast paced Thursday filled with lots of positive vibes :wohoo:

Me too! I got another high this morning!! Getting bored of seeing the 2 bars LOL x

Enjoy your long weekend, we just had one with our last bank holiday before Xmas! X

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

DND - Yeah everything seems to drag when you dont want it too lol! I kinda do have irregular cycles? Im not so sure? Ive always been irregular when not on the pill! But I have been on and off the pill and switching between two pills for so long now and everytime ive either had no period or sometimes had months of no periods! However, I came off my BC at the end of July and had my withdrawl bleed and wasnt expecting another for ages when about two weeks later I started spotting and then bleeding and it seemed to be a period in the end as I ahd it for a few days? So im just going off that at the moment and hoping for the best?! But im worried incase im going to have problems but because I got that period i am going to see how this cycle goes and if I get a period or not and then maybe go and see a Doctor? Its so stressful and confusing? x

Plus its so hard to track? and im worried incase im not even ovulating? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->